• 4(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
This whole past of the Skin settings is missing after adding your MOD.

Also Media Flag Color is downloaded and ENABLE but not selectable.

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-11-23, 14:27)movie78 Wrote: This whole past of the Skin settings is missing after adding your MOD.

The missing text is a language selection problem. The language I used for the mod is English (US).

I'll take a look at the colored media flag problem as well.
(2016-11-23, 15:36)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 14:27)movie78 Wrote: This whole past of the Skin settings is missing after adding your MOD.

The missing text is a language selection problem. The language I used for the mod is English (US).

I'll take a look at the colored media flag problem as well.

Thanks!

Figure out the issues everything is working perfect....Big Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-11-23, 17:02)movie78 Wrote: Thanks!

Figure out the issues everything is working perfect....Big Grin

Cool!
I tried installing from the Zip and it says failed. What can I do now?
hi latts9923;
do i have to put english(us) to make it fonctionnal ?
have you take a look for the bluray cases ?
(2016-11-24, 19:38)Ices Wrote: I tried installing from the Zip and it says failed. What can I do now?

You can't install the zip through KODI like you can a skin or addon. You have to extract the files and either replace your existing files or copy and paste my mod into your files.
(2016-11-25, 09:23)toutoune290 Wrote: hi latts9923;
do i have to put english(us) to make it fonctionnal ?
have you take a look for the bluray cases ?

You can either change your language or copy and paste the additions I made to the language file into the one you're using.

The media cases display just fine for me...I'm not sure why you're having that problem.
All the other mods seem to work fine except for the Media Info Mod (which is the one I like the most and find the most useful)...

Any tricks or tips on getting it to work? I even tried to manually install it using the creator's instructions, but still no dice...

I noticed that I'm getting an 'ExtendInfo Script Error' when I install your package on all my devices... I'm assuming this has something to do with it..

Quickly parsing through the log files I see some errors involving the "YDStreamExtractor" module... Any ideas?
(2016-11-28, 02:58)D1zzl3 Wrote: All the other mods seem to work fine except for the Media Info Mod (which is the one I like the most and find the most useful)...

Any tricks or tips on getting it to work? I even tried to manually install it using the creator's instructions, but still no dice...

I noticed that I'm getting an 'ExtendInfo Script Error' when I install your package on all my devices... I'm assuming this has something to do with it..

Quickly parsing through the log files I see some errors involving the "YDStreamExtractor" module... Any ideas?

You can install the ExtendedInfo Script here. That should help with the Media Info Mod.

The YDStreamExtractor appears to be a module for Youtube.
(2016-11-28, 14:30)latts9923

You can install the ExtendedInfo Script [url=http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ExtendedInfo_Script' Wrote:
here[/url]. That should help with the Media Info Mod.

Sorry, maybe I should've been more detailed / specific... I had ExtendedInfo script installed and working properly before using a similar mod on MQ6, but now I see it's not fully working with that skin either... Sounds like something broke when installing your mod on top of a clean MQ7.spin install...

I don't even see all the different colors of the ratings, codec info, etc even after using your merged or fixed texture.xbt file...

I guess I'll try installing everything from scratch again, but it just seems odd that all the other mods are working except for this one (whether it's on Android or Windows)...
I believe i follow your instructions correctly but can get anything to change. Installed Skin Theme MQ add on. Downloaded, extracted and moved both folders under Multi-Mod for MQ 7 to Add on folder under Kodi under C drive. Restarted Kodi multiple times. Nothing shows up under themes in Kodi. I'm fairly new to kodi so maybe i'm missing something trivial? Help a newb!
(2016-11-29, 11:15)D1zzl3 Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 14:30)latts9923

You can install the ExtendedInfo Script [url=http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ExtendedInfo_Script' Wrote:
here[/url]. That should help with the Media Info Mod.

Sorry, maybe I should've been more detailed / specific... I had ExtendedInfo script installed and working properly before using a similar mod on MQ6, but now I see it's not fully working with that skin either... Sounds like something broke when installing your mod on top of a clean MQ7.spin install...

I don't even see all the different colors of the ratings, codec info, etc even after using your merged or fixed texture.xbt file...

I guess I'll try installing everything from scratch again, but it just seems odd that all the other mods are working except for this one (whether it's on Android or Windows)...

I'm not sure what went wrong with the ExtendedInfo Script.

I'm still trying to get the colored flags to show on my side as well.
(2016-11-29, 19:51)DaringMr Hanky Wrote: I believe i follow your instructions correctly but can get anything to change. Installed Skin Theme MQ add on. Downloaded, extracted and moved both folders under Multi-Mod for MQ 7 to Add on folder under Kodi under C drive. Restarted Kodi multiple times. Nothing shows up under themes in Kodi. I'm fairly new to kodi so maybe i'm missing something trivial? Help a newb!

Is this where you are copying the files to in Windows...C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7?
(2016-11-29, 22:55)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 19:51)DaringMr Hanky Wrote: I believe i follow your instructions correctly but can get anything to change. Installed Skin Theme MQ add on. Downloaded, extracted and moved both folders under Multi-Mod for MQ 7 to Add on folder under Kodi under C drive. Restarted Kodi multiple times. Nothing shows up under themes in Kodi. I'm fairly new to kodi so maybe i'm missing something trivial? Help a newb!

Is this where you are copying the files to in Windows...C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7?

Nope, that was the problem. Thanks a million.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1