• 17(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
thanks for your Mod
(2017-01-22, 01:34)xbmcwood Wrote: for sure, when ever you in town.. just let me know..
i have not installed any mod..
i just want the media info mod.. what do i need to copy and paste?

PM sent.
(2017-01-22, 08:41)Mmatty1 Wrote: Heya Latts and All, I see thinkin of improvements to this great mod, heres a few mods you can test see if you want to add them..

Discart,Clearart,Banner on video osd..:-)

I cant remember what i removed to get banner to display proper maybe youll see what i changed as it was my old mod i did aeon mq5 then i ported it to Aeon mq7...

Backup your video osd and replace to try,if dont like it can replace with your backup...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlqbc1ikh22n3l...D.xml?dl=0

Cool idea...I might use some of that. Thanks!
@d3rb

You're welcome!
Fantastic. Amazing work. Thank you very muchRofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hi Latts,

First I just want to say thank you very much for the incredible work that you've been putting into this mod.
I think I've found a couple bugs that are related to the Independence holidays mod. Please look at the pictures below.

As you can see (at the red arrow), the theme in use indicated "detailed" instead of "independence" as I've selected. All other themes displayed correctly.

On this bug, as I select the independence theme, the below window is just blank instead of displaying the related artworks.

Again thank you so much for your mod and support.
(2017-01-21, 04:51)latts9923 Wrote: I fixed a minor problem with the Media Info Mod...see post #216 above. The Info Button now shows "Basic Info" and "Detail Info" when switching back and forth.

I also added media flags to the Video OSD. This was requested by a user yesterday, and I thought it was a good idea, so I added it to the Multi-Mod.

The language file was missing some messages for the Media Info Mod, so they have now been added to the file. However, they used some of the same IDs as my messages, so I had to update a few of my message IDs as well as a few xml files that called for those IDs.

The files that I updated today are...

1080i
DialogVideoInfo.xml
IncludesVariables.xml
SkinSettings.xml
VideoOSD.xml

and the language file. I included an updated en_us file as well if you are still using "English US" as your language.

The downloads from the original post have been updated. If you have installed the update from 1-16-17, and would like to have the update from today, you can download one of the two files below. Just overwrite your existing files with these and you'll be up to date.

Downloads
Update for MQ 7
Update for MQ 7 Spin

I'll start posting updates like this instead of making you download the entire mod every time.

I'm working on an update for the Krypton Multi-Mod as we speak.
Great work

I want Media Info Mod Only with thes updated

I do not need others mod

Can you please upload files Media Info Mod Only with thes updated
Smile
I dont see any icons ( IMDB RT etc.. ) and CD cover
watch gallery

- what part od script i'm missing?
@JanM201

Thanks! You're very welcome!
(2017-01-22, 21:23)tad61 Wrote: Hi Latts,

First I just want to say thank you very much for the incredible work that you've been putting into this mod.
I think I've found a couple bugs that are related to the Independence holidays mod. Please look at the pictures below.

As you can see (at the red arrow), the theme in use indicated "detailed" instead of "independence" as I've selected. All other themes displayed correctly.

On this bug, as I select the independence theme, the below window is just blank instead of displaying the related artworks.

I noticed that yesterday and I forgot all about it. Fixed...update coming. Thanks for catching that!
I fixed a problem with the language file and the Independence Day theme image preview not working.

Here's the fixes...just overwrite your existing files with these if you have already installed the Independence Day update.

Independence Day fix for MQ 7

Independence Day fix for MQ 7 Spin

The downloads from the original post have been updated as well.
(2017-01-23, 04:13)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 21:23)tad61 Wrote: Hi Latts,

I noticed that yesterday and I forgot all about it. Fixed...update coming. Thanks for catching that!

Thanks for the quick fixes, Latts. You're the man.
@tad61

You betcha!
(2017-01-22, 21:42)KaBoS Wrote: Great work

I want Media Info Mod Only with thes updated

I do not need others mod

Can you please upload files Media Info Mod Only with thes updated
Smile

Thanks! PM sent.
(2017-01-23, 01:02)loopez Wrote: I dont see any icons ( IMDB RT etc.. ) and CD cover
watch gallery

- what part od script i'm missing?

If you have installed the Textures.xbt file from the Multi-Mod, you will have all of those ratings images. For the disc artwork, you need to use Artwork Downloader.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1