• 18(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
(2017-01-23, 04:59)latts9923 Wrote: Thanks! PM sent.

Thank you so much Blush

TEST 1 failed Black screen Big Grin

Copy and paste all the info between the <!-- Media Info Mod --> markers into your files exactly where they are in the Multi-Mod files.

I found a lot of difference line Between the default file & MOD

So I just copy lines mod and paste in default file So I was trying to paste lines mod exactly where they are in the Multi-Mod files But there are differences so I do not know paste in the right place or not .
@KaBoS

Yeah, there's a lot of new code to add to get the Media Info Mod installed. Unless you're used to manually installing mods like this, it's just easier to copy and paste the Multi-Mod files even though you just want one mod from it. Or you can install the original Media Info Mod here.
(2017-01-23, 16:58)latts9923 Wrote: @KaBoS

Yeah, there's a lot of new code to add to get the Media Info Mod installed. Unless you're used to manually installing mods like this, it's just easier to copy and paste the Multi-Mod files even though you just want one mod from it. Or you can install the original Media Info Mod here.

Really developers work too hard Sad

original Media Info Mod not work for me ! And I liked Your Great updateBig Grin

Easy choice I install Multi-Mod use Media Info And stop Other Mod

Really Great update

a little problem banner top not show what should I do ?
@KaBoS

Check here.
(2017-01-23, 19:06)latts9923 Wrote: @KaBoS

Check here.
still not show
This my settings

but This option not found
@KaBoS

If you have the Multi-Mod installed this option is there. I'm not sure why it won't show for you.
(2017-01-23, 20:47)KaBoS Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 19:06)latts9923 Wrote: @KaBoS

Check here.
still not show
This my settings

but This option not found

Hi @KaBoS,

I had the same problem as you. What I did was go to the Toplist (Up arrow 3 times & enable the 1st item in the list.
Now go to the Toplist (Up arrow twice) & change you view to LowList or Rightlist. Quit Kodi & restart.
No go to the Toplist again (Up arrow once) & you will see that option there. Enable it & go & change your view back to whatever it was.
Now you should be able to see the banner in Media Info.
Hope this helps.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201

Thank you very very much

i Followed Your instructions now i see the banner good Nod

@latts9923

Thank you very much, sir

To help me And to respond to my many questions Big Grin
@KaBoS

You bet! Glad you got it working...a wealth of knowledge on this forum.
Hope this is ok to post. Is anyone using ivue2 with the multi mod on android?
I have it all running perfectly on pc but cant get it to load on android box. Fresh install works fine but not with Mq7 multi mod.
Ok so fresh install, fresh install of MQ7 and ivue working. Install multimod and now ivue wont load any ideas please.
The new PosterZoom View is ready to go! I've also added discart and clearart to the Video OSD. Here's a video of it all in action...

Here are the update downloads. Overwrite your files with the files from the update and you should be good to go.

Downloads
The original Multi-Mod for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin have been updated with this as well.
Awesome thanks bro!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
You bet Ruk12345!
Hi @latts9923,

Please see below picture:

This happens after watching a movie trailer - context menu or Media Info View. If you press any key it will return to the correct view. I don't think this is correct.

Is this a bug maybe?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
I love actors being displayed with the poster zoom view. Was wondering if you can add that to shelf or shelf 3D mode also?

Your new poster zoom came close to having my swirch, but I still love shelf 3D more.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1