TV scraper not working
The movie scraper is working just fine, but the TV scraper will only work if I do it manually, one show at a time - which is seriously painful. There is no error message, nothing, just doesn't work. Same problem on Apple TV2 and on Android X96. Can anyone help?
For how long have you had this issue? There's an issue on thetvdb.com at the moment that's causing timeouts and response issues. I've had to scrape stuff individually today - any "bulk update" ends up complaining and giving up.

https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...a9#p106822
Months ago I lost all of my TV info and had to scrape individually (for Kodi running on my Apple TV). It has become an issue again because I bought an android X96 Smart TV box for my Mum and was setting it up for her. Today I went through and scraped them all individually, then it was all lost again.

I also encountered a new issue that I have never experienced before, the scraper finds the show info OK and artwork just fine, but does not display the poster.

Additionally there are a few shows that it doesn't find at all, yet when I logged into the TVDB data base to add them, found they are already there. So why can't the scraper detect them if they are there?
I'm having the same issue on one of my Mac OS X installs. Was there ever a resolution to this or should we be posting up debugs?
It has definitely not been resolved. I am still experiencing this issue, and would be grateful for any assistance.
Yes, I noticed it now on another Mac as well. It seems it's not loading in new TV series that have been added and I have to scan them manually. It sounds like a scraper bug that was probably introduced in an auto-update. Sad
This isn't something new. Has been ongoing for months, and has happened to me on both an Apple TV and an android X96 smart box
Yep. Agreed.
If I unselect "Selected folder contains a single TV show", it seems to work now. I've always had this selected in all my setups. I guess I never understood what this option actually means. In any case, either it's been broken and they just fixed it or they broke it sometime this year during an update of the add-on.

Let me know if that changes anything for you.

Randy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV scraper not working0