Glowbar Jarvis for K-17-b5
Hello

I have krypton 17 beta 5. is the glowbar jarvis compatible? I installed the zip file and when I go to install from zip addon section it goes to error. Also, usin Aeon Nox I cant find the skin appearance section. Thank You.
System>Appearance>Skin>Aeon Nox>settings
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I did locate the settings. But the glowbar but the xbt files (colors) are not there. I don't think the glowbar works with krypton. It worked on Jarvis 16.1. I am trying to change the color on main menu bar and it;s textures.?

Thanks
(2016-11-17, 21:35)rosario04 Wrote: Hello

I have krypton 17 beta 5. is the glowbar jarvis compatible? I installed the zip file and when I go to install from zip addon section it goes to error. Also, usin Aeon Nox I cant find the skin appearance section. Thank You.
I don't think you install the zip, try placing the xbt files in the relevant folder manually, then go to the option to switch the themes
(2016-12-20, 23:29)1jester Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 21:35)rosario04 Wrote: Hello

I don't think you install the zip, try placing the xbt files in the relevant folder manually, then go to the option to switch the themes

I tried this . copied all of the image files to my user data folder, yet when i go to my skin themes, there are only the default colors available.i WAS two days away from releasing my build. delays delays ! im running madknox rt now but it seems slow on kodi 17. any thoughts on that would bne appreciated also.out of sheer paranoia i also copied the glow bar content to my media, data, and add ons folders to no avail.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Glowbar Jarvis for K-17-b50