Win Error after install when trying to run
When i tryed to run the Kodi on Windows Vista i get an error saying d3d11.dll error so i downloaded the ddl and put it in the kodi folder, that
was what i was told would work but didnt. After i done the ddl it came with another error dxgi.dll after that i downlaoded it and put it in the kodi program folder. then another dll error come up ntdll.dll. i done the same with that like the others downlaoded and put into the kodi folder.

now i get another error that i uploaded:
watch gallery

can somone help me get the Kodi program to run on my computer!

Thanks!
image i attached not showing. what the new error says is:

Kodi.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point
RtlUnsubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification could not be located in the dynamic link libary ntdll.dll
You DL a ddl did you make sure to get the right version of the ddl, or did you just dl the first one you saw, sorry do not want to be a brute but, who told you to do this? and did you perform any action after you downloaded the ddl?
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
i now deleated old and installed a new one and it still giving me the same sort of error
i get a new error and also im running Vista: Unable to create GUI, existing
Ensure your hardware is capable Supported hardware (wiki) 1.5 Windows FTW: Due to changes in code it may be possible that older hardware/videocards are no longer supported. If starting of Kodi fails then try upgrading to last available drivers (or beta drivers). Try an older legacy version of Kodi http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/ol...engard.exe I suspect you will have sucess.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error after install when trying to run0