Can I recover sound while using an Air Mouse (MeLe F10 Pro) with Kodi on Windows 10?
I successfully programmed my Harmony remote to work with Kodi, however, there are times I need/want to use my wireless mouse - BUT - it's conflicting with something and then freezes. So I bought a MeLe F10 Pro. Although it's for An droid systems I though I could get it to work like an air mouse for my windows 10 HTPC. After lots of research and numerous false leads I'm hitting a wall.
Is there a way to get the MeLe to work on my windows 10 machine without redirecting the sound when I plug in the USB receiver?
If not, is there an alternative (e.g., a Windows 10 air mouse?) I can pursue?
Thanks a bunch for any information and/or recs you can provide!!!
Bob
I use the ahk script from here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1247514 you just need to change xbmc.exe to kodi.exe in the script. It works for the Mele F10, I don't know if the Pro would be any different but it's worth a try.
FXB78 - thanks a bunch for your reply and recommendation.

I will spend more time with the scripts in the posting you highlighted; that said, there are a few - should I work my way up from the bottom (last) post?

Also, I didn't see (quick perusal) mention of how plugging in the USB receiver for the F10 channels all sound somewhere (the device?) unhelpful. Do any of the scripts solve that issue as well? Clearly, I want/need to take advantage of the (great) sound from my home theater setup.

Thanks again,
Bob
No idea about the audio thing, but I'd start with the script at the end of the thread which should map the buttons for you.
Thanks. I'll see if I can pick up some additional keys that I wasn't able to get to work on my Harmony remote

At a minimum, what I need from the F10 is to serve as an "air mouse" so I can move where I need to get to a function and click (as mentioned previously, my wireless mouse is freezing). To accomplish this, I need a solution to the sound cutting out when I plug in the F10 pro wireless receiver. If found fixes when Kodi is operating on an Android device but NOT when trying to use the F10 on a Windows (10) device. I hope someone can weigh in with a solution to this.

thanks,
bob

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I recover sound while using an Air Mouse (MeLe F10 Pro) with Kodi on Windows 10?0