Req Multi languages .NFO scrapping
Hi guys! I've been thinking for a very long time about this... My Kodi is to be used with people speaking different languages

Personally (I'm French), I like to have titles in original language (except Asians ones), plot, tagline, pg rating and all in French
But my little brother (for exemple) would like it all in French...
Meanwhile my girlfriend is Taiwanese, It would be great if she could have it all in Chinese and accessorly another profile with all in English for when we watch movies together.

I wonder if there's a possibility to scrap all of this in one .NFO file that Kodi will pick up according to the profile setting, for exemple:

Code:
<movie>
        <title>Who knows</title>
        <title=fr>Qui sait</title>
        <title=zh>Title in chinese</title>
        <originaltitle>Who knows for real</originaltitle>
        <sorttitle>Who knows 1</sorttitle>
        <set>Who knows trilogy</set>
        <rating>6.100000</rating>
        <year>2008</year>
        <top250>0</top250>
        <votes>50</votes>
        <outline>A look at the role of the Buckeye State in the 2004 Presidential Election.</outline>
        <outline=fr>Une vue sur le rôle de Buckeye State dans les élections présidentielles de 2004.</outline>
        <outline=zh>Outline in Chinese.</outline>
        <plot>A look at the role of the Buckeye State in the 2004 Presidential Election.Stuff stuff stuff this is a plot.</plot>
        <plot=fr>Une vision sur le rôle de Buckeye State dans les élections présidentielles de 2004. Truc truc truc c'est un résumé.</plot>
        <plot=zh>Plot in Chinese...</plot>

Would that be possible? Thanks!!
That sounds more like a feature request than anything else, and would be better off there - I'll move it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Agreed actually Wink
I'm still looking forward for a way to achieve this in my Ultimate Kody Build process, but it all seems to bring to a single language library... Seems like the only way to achieve it is to make a per profile complete library, which is not really convenient (gotta edit by myself all custom sagas per language, chose the best thumbs for each languages and so on...) Sad
This! I would love to see that implemented. At least beeing able to switch between sorting movies by their localized title and their original title would be such a great addition.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi languages .NFO scrapping2