Solved Krypton - cannot update addons
Hi,

I cant seem to update any addons on Krypton Beta 5.

If i go into addons > Available Updates

I have 15 updates waiting, but i get no error message, or even a progress bar to show that it starts to update.

I have tried update all, or going into each addon and updating individually, clicking update, nothing happens.

Debug Log here : http://paste.ubuntu.com/23494859/

Br
Patric
We cannot support you here whilst you have banned add-ons (wiki) and repo's installed, as they violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy and in some cases are known to have all sorts of weird effects on systems.

If you want our help then all of those will need to be removed from your system, and if the issue persists then a fresh clean debug log (wiki) posted.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
ok will remove and get back to you (agree, they are rubbish anyway)
I know this is Linux section, however the issue on windows is related to a missing "temp" folder in your Kodi profile directory.
You can see it from your log.

Try to create a temp folder in Kodi profile directory and it shall be fixed.
Thanks for your suggestion ilGimmy!

However, DarrenHill was actually more spot on then he thought.

Removing the unsupported repos & addons, actually sorted the problem out completely, i have now updated all my supported addons!

Best Regards
Patric
Glad to hear it, although it's not so surprising as you may think.

It's not the first time it's happened like that.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thread marked solved.

Kodi Blog Posts
You're lucky, I've just updated to Krypton and in Aeon Nox there isn't even a add on button let alone a update, zip , repository button , in fact I cant find anywhere on any skin how to update add ons....incredible...what a mess.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton - cannot update addons0