Loading / Working
Hi,

Is there a way to change the loading/working icon? I know you can change the 'spinner' but I would like it to show the loading amount from 0% to 100% withe the blue status bar scrolling across, similar to how it looks when its loading/writing the skin after making changes.
You would need to modify the skin to add this, not sure where it would fit in the current design.
(2016-11-18, 16:29)braz Wrote: You would need to modify the skin to add this, not sure where it would fit in the current design.

Don't suppose theirs any chance you can add this in an update? I have no idea how to modify a skin on that level.
Also when tou say 'not sure where it would fir' do you mean on screen when the loading part pops up? If so, maybe the top left where the current spinner is located, or on top of the time box on top right as it doeas with the writing skin percentage bar.
Very much doubt I'll be adding it, I prefer the basic spinning for the busy dialog and the progress bar for library updates. FYI, the progress bar is gone in Mimic 4 &5, it's replaced by a circular progress bar that is part of the header.
(2016-11-19, 02:04)braz Wrote: Very much doubt I'll be adding it, I prefer the basic spinning for the busy dialog and the progress bar for library updates. FYI, the progress bar is gone in Mimic 4 &5, it's replaced by a circular progress bar that is part of the header.

Is there any way whatsoever that someone could possibly make some kind of 'addon' of this that can be installed separately?
I am now also getting a separate issue, thought may be easier not to start a new thread, when I go to customise sub menues some of the option are gone and can't customise the sunmenues as they don't show in the customise section.
(2016-11-24, 21:01)be321 Wrote: I am now also getting a separate issue, thought may be easier not to start a new thread, when I go to customise sub menues some of the option are gone and can't customise the sunmenues as they don't show in the customise section.
What options are you looking for, like adding or moving items? Those are now in the context menu.

There's a known bug in the skin shortcuts script when the main menu item is linked to a video addon. In that case, the submenu becomes uneditable. A fix has been identified and is being tested at the moment.
(2016-11-24, 21:04)braz Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 21:01)be321 Wrote: I am now also getting a separate issue, thought may be easier not to start a new thread, when I go to customise sub menues some of the option are gone and can't customise the sunmenues as they don't show in the customise section.
What options are you looking for, like adding or moving items? Those are now in the context menu.

There's a known bug in the skin shortcuts script when the main menu item is linked to a video addon. In that case, the submenu becomes uneditable. A fix has been identified and is being tested at the moment.

I go to skin > setup menus & widgets > then on the left are my menus, i choise one & select customise & get all options (choose item for menu, set label, change action, select icon, move up, move down, delete, add) but on some of my menue items I inly get choose item for menu, set label, change action, select icon, move up, move down, add - but no options will work and none of my submenus are to the left.
Please see the Can't customise submenus thread Smile
(2016-11-24, 23:21)BobCratchett Wrote: Please see the Can't customise submenus thread Smile

Thank you, I have left a comment in that thread.
(2016-11-24, 23:21)BobCratchett Wrote: Please see the Can't customise submenus thread Smile

I don't suppose you know a way of changing the loading/waiting spinner to a progress bar 0-100%?
With Krypton the busy dialog (DialogBusy.xml) now supports a progress bar with id 10, but my understanding is that it actually won't be visible most of the time (Kodi controls its visibility and, if I understand correctly, relies on plugins providing information back to Kodi on how its progressing which - as it's a recent addition - they don't at the moment. I don't know if Kodi provides that information itself when, for example, starting a video or browsing the library but I would assume not...)
(2016-11-25, 00:00)BobCratchett Wrote: With Krypton the busy dialog (DialogBusy.xml) now supports a progress bar with id 10, but my understanding is that it actually won't be visible most of the time (Kodi controls its visibility and, if I understand correctly, relies on plugins providing information back to Kodi on how its progressing which - as it's a recent addition - they don't at the moment. I don't know if Kodi provides that information itself when, for example, starting a video or browsing the library but I would assume not...)

I have used a skin before mimic, it was based on aeon nox & it showed all the time when needed, for example when selecting a movie to play it would have a blue progress bar scrolling across counting from 1% to 100%.
This worked with every item that was selected. In terms of looks it looked exactly like the status bar that pops up when the skin on mimic is loading after making an edit to the menu etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loading / Working0