TV Shows empty
Hello again and sorry for disturbing but I have another little problem ... It's not that important but it's annoying
The year of my tv shows in kodi is "1601" for every one of them, I dont understand, I didn't set "1601" ...
Do you have a fix for that ? thank you
If they are all based off of Nfo files you would have to add the year to the Nfo files, then remove all the shows from the library and re-add them for it to read the additional information into the Database.
The thing is I already set the year of my tv shows in the "tvshow.nfo" files but not for all episodes (I can't add year for episodes)
Huh
You can add original air date for every episode. Look up the Nfo info in the wiki.
(2016-11-24, 01:45)sy278 Wrote: You can add original air date for every episode. Look up the Nfo info in the wiki.

Excuse me to answer so late but, the thing is I don't have original air date for every episodes and I dont want to put wrong informations ...
Perhaps you could use Google to get the information you need, if the scrapers don't have it. No other way I'm afraid.
1 month later ... I'm answering today because I didn't have the time for, sorry
I just wanted to say that I will wait for Kodi 17 and hope it fix this
Kodi 17 won't fix this. There is nothing to fix, the problem is the sources that the scrapers in kodi get the data from don't have the info. Hence you need to supply it in the info files.
2 months later ... Sorry sy278 but kodi 17 fixed this ... Bye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows empty0