Blue Screen - (beta 5 & nightly)
HI,
I like to thank the KODI Team on well done job - said that, this is the first time a beta code caused a Blue Screen for me - can't wait for the final release - also I have been getting an error when starting Kodi 17 beta-5 for PVR Simple Client and TV does not work.

Side Note: As an End-User, I can't help but think of my wish-list for the following:
  1. As with movies, when I add TV Series, Videos, and Music, I like to see them in their respective section; it is not the case now.
  2. I like to see the cause of the error when it accrues or a link to where I can read about it.
  3. Viewing Live TV is one of my major issues - Please establish a list of URLs with radio button to select from in the settings of the client...Please
  4. Dream-Item; If you can check the IP address and determine the location, you can setup the Live TV and Weather.
  5. TV Series after adding my stored series do no show all and I have to go to Files and add them manually to my Favorites.

THANKS
(2016-11-20, 20:26)Abeiis Wrote: HI,
I like to thank the KODI Team on well done job - said that, this is the first time a beta code caused a Blue Screen for me - can't wait for the final release - also I have been getting an error when starting Kodi 17 beta-5 for PVR Simple Client and TV does not work.

Side Note: As an End-User, I can't help but think of my wish-list for the following:
  1. As with movies, when I add TV Series, Videos, and Music, I like to see them in their respective section; it is not the case now.
  2. I like to see the cause of the error when it accrues or a link to where I can read about it.
  3. Viewing Live TV is one of my major issues - Please establish a list of URLs with radio button to select from in the settings of the client...Please
  4. Dream-Item; If you can check the IP address and determine the location, you can setup the Live TV and Weather.
  5. TV Series after adding my stored series do no show all and I have to go to Files and add them manually to my Favorites.

THANKS

If you are having trouble with Kodi v17 Betas you may wanna go back down to v16 for more stability until Krypton is finalized. If you wanna stay on Krypton beta and just see what's causing the error, you would need to post a debug log.

The other things in your list don't make sense though. For example....

1) TV Series, Music Videos and Music can all display in their own resections categories, just like Movies does. You just need to select their sources and issue the proper scrapers to scrape that content into your library.

2) Kodi issues small error notifications. For more details you must check the debug log or post one for someone here to help you with.

3) Depending on how you're watching "Live TV" this could either be an issue with Kodi, an issue with an add-on or an issue with hardware. Seeing that you mention URL links, it is probably an add-on issue and you may wanna read the rules about banned add-ons. Here is just one of the threads related to such......Piracy Stance

4) You can see your IP in the System Info. We talked about "Live TV" already and Weather can be set up thru add-ons.

5) You should probably read the Kodi Wiki to learn more about setting up your libraries, file and folder structure, how to properly install add-ons and many other helpful things.

Hope this helps.
Mod note: This doesn't really belong in 'Skins Support'. I'd propose moving it to 'Windows' the basis of the "blue screen" comment - if you are, indeed, asking for some help vs making some comments on general Kodi features.
Wink 
BlushBlushThank you for your prompt reply and I will follow your suggestions - I only wanted to ask, if we can have some AI (Artificial Intelligence) embedded in KODI to help us with TV settings, Thanks!
(2016-11-21, 19:51)Prof Yaffle Wrote: Mod note: This doesn't really belong in 'Skins Support'. I'd propose moving it to 'Windows' the basis of the "blue screen" comment - if you are, indeed, asking for some help vs making some comments on general Kodi features.

I notified management (lol) right after I replied cause I thought the same thing.
(2016-11-21, 20:30)Abeiis Wrote: BlushBlushThank you for your prompt reply and I will follow your suggestions - I only wanted to ask, if we can have some AI (Artificial Intelligence) embedded in KODI to help us with TV settings, Thanks!

I was just trying to help, friend. Enjoy!! ☮️

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Screen - (beta 5 & nightly)0