Minix Neo X8-H Plus on Amazon UK for £35.99
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Minix-X8-H-Plus...B00PVZM4T4

With the normal remote and an air mouse. An older gen box but for general 1080p use it will be fine, 2gb and 16gb. Seems ridiculously cheap to me, just bought one for the bedroom so hopefully it's not a mistake.
Just to say, if this isn't allowed, apologies and feel free to delete. I just thought others in the UK would appreciate the link. I've not seen this box for less than £100 anywhere else, despite the fact it's nearly two years old.
I also bought one, hope it isnt some kind a frod Smile
It's on Amazon, so it's almost certainly legit. I've checked out the seller and they have decent feedback on Amazon too. The only downside is the wait time, it's being shipped from Europe so it's saying up to 3 weeks delivery. Hoping to have it next week some time though. Hopefully arrives with a UK plug too.
Clearly they realised they were selling it too cheap. Just checked and it's gone up to £85.99!
Are you sure there is only UK plug inside?

If so, i have to buy separately UK to EU plug.
Comes with a US plug, mine arrived on Saturday. However, the provided US Minix power adapter says it takes an input of 100v-250v so a direct US-UK converter (or US-EU converter in your case) works fine. They cost around £3 from any hardware shop. Mine is now up and running no issues.

I contacted the seller about the fact it didn't come with the promised Minix M1 air mouse, and they said that it shouldn't have been on the listing so was a mistake on their part, the listing has now been taken down whilst they rectify this I assume. They offered me £20 as recompense which means I got a brand new Minix Neo X8-H Plus for £15.99. Beat that for a bargain.
Yep, same situation for me. They also offered me a 20 GBP refund for the reason of missing UK adapter.

Now i am unhappy that i didnt buy one more Minix Smile
Same here. I'd have bought a handful if I'd realised I'd get them for £16 a pop. Could sell them new and sealed on eBay for £40-£50 easily and make a few quid. Oh well, one is better than none I guess and I'd been searching for a decent box for watching video off the NAS in the bedroom and pretty much any Minix is a far better option than 99% of the ship and forget crap out there at the moment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minix Neo X8-H Plus on Amazon UK for £35.991