Apple TV 4: re-signing Kodi question
I am about to re-sign the Kodi .ipa after the app expired due to my using a free developer account. Can someone confirm the steps I'm going to take?

In iOS app signer, for the input file I'll browse to the same .deb file I used before. For the provisioning profile I'll select the same output file from Xcode I used last time. After pressing Start I'll allow it to overwrite my prior .ipa file.

Then in Xcode I'll remove the Kodi app from my apple TV 4 (is removing it necessary?) and add the new .ipa file.

If I'm missing something or there's a better way, any help will be greatly appreciated.
No need to remove the old ipa from your ATV first, just replace it over the existing one.
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.
I ran into a problem. After the signing certificate expired I opened iOS app signer to re-sign the app. I chose the .deb file as the input file, but my earlier provisioning profile wasn't in the dropdown. I chose 'choose custom file', but when I navigate to the folder I used last time I can't select the folder... it keeps opening folders to get to the file level.
Any ideas how I can populate the the provisioning profile window in ios app signer with my original profile?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 4: re-signing Kodi question0