WMC and loss of video pixelation
I am having issues with both Kodi and WMC losing video pixels every few seconds. If I use Silicon Dust HD home run as PVR backend I do not seem to have video loss just overall Kodi crashes though. Today I had my provider come to change out the second ONT that Verizon has found to be bad as well. I wonder maybe yet another bad ONT.
Any ideas would be appreciated. I have had WMC and Kodi running pretty stable up until today.

Thank you
Assuming its not a provider problem, the best bet for questions like this is to take them to a wmc forum like greenbutton. My two cents... if it were happening to me and I was convinced it was a wmc issue, I'd consider doing a fresh install and/or possibly changing out the hard disk that is used for recorded tv.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2016-11-22, 17:35)krustyreturns Wrote: Assuming its not a provider problem, the best bet for questions like this is to take them to a wmc forum like greenbutton. My two cents... if it were happening to me and I was convinced it was a wmc issue, I'd consider doing a fresh install and/or possibly changing out the hard disk that is used for recorded tv.

Thanks for your reply. I also use your add on for Kodi and see the same issues.It seems with HD home run PVR no video issues with loss at all though.Thank you so much for your PVR.I am wondering if your PVR would pass DRM channels that I see in WMC but not in Kodi. I tend to agree it is either a WMC issue or more inclined to think it is a provider issue. I still have DHCP issues withing my network too for my internet connections too which was a problem shown yesterday with the Verizon ONT needing to be changed. Still the same result now though. I am waiting for a tech to come and give me their take. The wind here has calmed down so again I suspect a kinked outside fiber cable.I did also post on the Green button but no replies yet.
Sorry nb2a, no DRM support on ServerMWC/Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WMC and loss of video pixelation0