baywolf's wwe network addon
Hello. I've gotten pretty much everything I need to run through kodi that I need to: netflix, emulators, my TV app. but nothing has been as frustrating to run as WWE Network, YES I am a paid subscriber. The only two addons that I can find that are compatible with WWE network are baywolf's WWEN master (v 2.51 I think) and the older version 1.2.0. I can't get anything to play at all through the newer master one. and through the 1.2.0 one everything works ok EXCEPT I cannot get the live-stream or anything uploaded (such as survivor series 2016) within a few days to work. the message comes up saying "requested media not found" what can I do to get this to work? please don't say "update to the newest version" because that version works WORSE than the old 1.2.0 one. HuhHuhHuh
You can search any video inside this addon and then you can start the video. It work's fine.
But the "On Demand" section doesn't work.
Correct, the on demand section doesn't work on the newest version. On the old version the PPVs are listed much more intuitively so a search option isn't necessary. But on neither version does the Live Stream work. that is the main reason I would want to use this add-on

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
baywolf's wwe network addon0