Kore won't connect to kodi on amazon firestick
I just picked up an amazon firestick and loaded it with kodi. I have Kore on my note 5 configured for 2 separate laptops and love the way it works. However, I cannot get it to connect to kodi on the firestick. Can anyone offer any suggestions on why it's not connecting, or if there might be something special that needs to be done for the firestick install as opposed to a windows install of kodi?

thanks-epi
Solved... The fix was more a matter of observation than anything else, as it turns out that the problem was with the IP address that kodi is using. At some point during the numerous times switching back and forth between the firesticks settings and kodi settings, I noticed that they both had the same MAC address. So I decided to use the firestick's IP address during manual setup. Now, kore remote is working flawlessly.

Actually, if I was even more observant, I would have realized that there never was a problem to begin with. See, every time I opened kore and tried to set it up, the kore remote scan actually recognized kodi every time. I just kept dismissing it because it wasn't the IP that was registered in kodi, so I thought it was the kodi installed on my phone. DUH!!!!!!

Anyway, Hope this helps anyone having the same (or similar) issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore won't connect to kodi on amazon firestick0