include liben50221 in tvheadend builds
Hello
I installed tvheadend 4.2 build "service.tvheadend42-8.1.107-#1122-milhouse-v4.1..>" from http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addo...2/?C=M&O=D
and found that liben50221 is not enabled in those builds: "dvben50221 no" (in about, details )

I would suggest to enable it, since this option allows the use of hw cam 's like the one in TT S2 3650 CI I'm using.
HW CAM is working perfect with VDR, and in the tvheadend forums is noted that if compiled with this option it should work too...

I'm not sure I've this is the right thread to post to, since I also posted this to libreelec forum too, but got no answer...

Thanks a lot
Ognian
@Ognian en50221 has been disabled as there was a problem some time ago (nobody really remembers what exactly) and as it couldn't be tested it was felt best to disable it.

I've uploaded a version of the addon, #1126x for RPi2 which has en50221 enabled - perhaps you can test it and report any issues.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Ping @Ognian - please respond or forget it...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I'm testing...
Sorry for the delay, somehow email notifications where turned off... (I turned them on now)
although --enable-dvben50221 is set now, scrolling further down in the about dialog shows:

dvben50221 no

looks like something went wrong during compilation; I found a hint that dvb_apps should be installed, but I'm not sure if this is during compile time or at run time.
I'll test further...
What actually should happen is that a CAM checkbox appears in the adapter settings...
Maybe this helps also to build the version ver the checkbox is displayed https://tvheadend.org/boards/13/topics/22272
@Milhouse sorry for the late answer, are you still following this thread?
Ah yes, sorry distracted by some unrelated Kodi 18 build issues. Will need to discuss this with the team members to see what this dvb-apps dependency is all about. I'll update this thread when I have more news.
@Ognian pls check http://cvh.libreelec.tv/addons/8.1/tvheadend/generic/ if this build is working for you
thanks
tested the above version, but it did not start:
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend42/service.log

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend: line 1: can't create ^Ap.^]@..n^C@8: Read-only file system
/storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend: line 1: ^?ELF^B^A^A^C: not found
/storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend: line 2: syntax error: unexpected ")"

what am I doing wrong?
could it be that this is not for the rpi2?
upps, better get the rpi2 version Wink
http://cvh.libreelec.tv/addons/8.1/tvheadend/rpi2/
OK, much better. Actually it works, but no passthru and channel switching is not reliable ...
Maybe thats because I tested with Kodi 18 alpha...
Actually I will try a new install now, but I'm not sure which libreelec version to take.
Any recommendations ?
Ok, now I'm on libreelec 7.90.009 and everything looks good :-)
So will this version be "rolled" out into the libreelec repo? Do you have a time estimate?
I will still test a little bit more and report here...
For me this version is the first usable one, since I wouldn't be able to view even free channels since a CI "MUST" be at least properly initialised to not "disturb" free channels...
I still have one other problem to solve before this gets my default tv, I have a rotor and as long as the rotor is between the receiver and the dish I can't receive anything, but this is for a different thread...
Due the fact that nobody from us had such an hardware we have to rely at users that report Wink Tx will include it at next update (~1week).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
include liben50221 in tvheadend builds0