Anime lookup scraper for anidb.net and/or animenfo.com
minimonk; <url gzip="yes">...</url>

scraper has nothing to do with the filenames. see <tvshowmatching> advancedsetting.
Junk, I didn't realize this was written 5 days ago. I've tried to write the AniDB script using the previously posted AnimeNFO script. It's pre-pre-pre-alpha, majorly WIP.

So far it grabs thumbs, title, and year. At the moment it still doesn't get episode titles (so it's kind of a no-go for libraries), and I can't figure out how to get rid of stuff in brackets or parentheses. It's driving me nuts, so I'm taking a break in hopes that someone will bring up a solution I missed:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=64587
I am interested in creating a anidb scrape mirror with someone.
candre23 Wrote:Totally unnecessary. AniDB already offers a fairly current (monthly?) copy of their DB, downloadable as a torrent.

good day to you sir. would you be so kind to provide me with a link to said torrent?
someoneelse Wrote:good day to you sir. would you be so kind to provide me with a link to said torrent?
Looks like they don't do a torrent any more. Instead you can use this program to download a (presumably) up-to-date version of their database. Not sure what format it ends up in, but it should all be there. There's a link on that page to download an archive of all the artwork as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anime lookup scraper for anidb.net and/or animenfo.com2