Noob Help
Ok guys,
this may be the daumbest thing to ever be posted in this forum but i dont know where else to go. I have an emulator (which will remain nameless for the time being) that i can't get going. When i load a game, i get a message about copyright blah blah blah... Then it says "type ok and enter to continue or press esc to exit" i've been trying to get a keyboard setup to go on the xbox but am having a hard time. Then i thought about scripts. is there any way to use a script to type "ok <enter>" with a script? is possible to assign a specific button combination for that script? I'm thinking more of a macro than a script i think. being a VERY new user to this, I was hoping a more experience user could give me some advice. Thank you for reading my huge posting and i hope you are all laughing really hard.

Stilla
go post on Xbox-Scene. This is the Xbox Media Center site and you're posting in the Python Scripts forum. So this is the wrong forum on the wrong site. Xbox Scene has a whole forum for emulator stuff...
Catchy Signature Here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob Help0