Can't customise submenus
I tried to make changes to some of my sub menus today. Randomly It lets me do it on some menus but not others. When I create a brand new main menu item it doesn't allow me to add any sub menus at all.

Running 16.1, Mimic version 3.4.1
I'm guessing the submenus you can't edit belong to main menu items that point to video addons? If so, that's a known bug that is being investigated by the script author.
Actually the bug affects submenu's for menu items linked to any addon, not just video Smile

Any help confirming the fix works for everyone is appreciated - download here and install via 'Install from zip file' within Kodi, and let me know how you get on!
(2016-11-24, 21:47)BobCratchett Wrote: Actually the bug affects submenu's for menu items linked to any addon, not just video Smile

Any help confirming the fix works for everyone is appreciated - download here and install via 'Install from zip file' within Kodi, and let me know how you get on!

That worked a treat! Many thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks for letting me know
(2016-11-24, 23:22)BobCratchett Wrote: Thanks for letting me know

Hi BobCratchett, thank you for pointing me to this thread, if I install the zip file will this just update the mimic theme & leave my set up as it is now or will it rewrite it?

Thanks.
It's an update for a script the skin uses to manage the main menu, not the skin itself. The only change in it from the current repo version is to (hopefully) fix the bug that you and others are experiencing - it shouldn't affect anything else.
(2016-11-24, 23:45)BobCratchett Wrote: It's an update for a script the skin uses to manage the main menu, not the skin itself. The only change in it from the current repo version is to (hopefully) fix the bug that you and others are experiencing - it shouldn't affect anything else.

Brilliant, thank you so much for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't customise submenus0