Matricom box problems
(2016-11-26, 18:14)Mike M Wrote: How do I re flash?

This is not a general Android support forum. How to flash your firmware on you Android device is not a Kodi issue so you need to go ask on a Android forum or ask you boxes manufacture/supplier.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
This is a Matricom firmware update problem as stated on their forum page. They are working on a "fix".

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-11-25, 02:20)Mike M Wrote: Hi, New to this forum.

I have this problem with my Matricom Q box that is baffling.

On the home page it says "refreshing Weather" Also says I have no internet Connection.This is not true because I can watch movies with no problem.

It will not allow me to turn off the power to the box.

Seems I received an update last night just before I was about to turn off the box.What is the current software Update ??

This is a major pain I have tried everything sigh Any thoughts on this would be appreciated

Cheers Mike

Go into Settings - Change Weather - Enter your zip code. That will take care of that. Interesting that before I figured that out, the only time it would display weather information automatically was when I was using VPN and the weather was for the VPN location. Huh
As far as "no internet connection", just ignore it. As soon as your current time appears on screen you know you are connected.
Hi, I was able to fix this after a LOT of playing with this. You open the settings, although it is tricky because it looks like it won't open. You then open the weather updating app (the first one). You then need to change the drop-down that say how often you want to have the weather update. Change it from default of 4 hours to NEVER. Then hit update.

I then had to go back into settings, weather, then put in your zip code on the bottom. Then hit update (or whatever that word was-APPLY or something).

Voila! It turned that off. All works now.

Seems to have happened after the latest update.
Tongue
Heart 
This worked for setting the zip code but you will need a USB keyboard and mouse as it kicks you back out to the weather reload screen ever 3-4 sec's 

I just hit 5 number it set to what ever town then i re changed it to the correct zip code and all better.

GL with it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matricom box problems0