Android Custom backgrounds
On pc windows special://userdata or special://home/userdata is working but with android black screen.

Find solution: edit settings and script.skinshortcuts
Can you describe what you did exactly to fix the issue so I can look for a solution ?
Of course, userdata\addon_data\skin.titan\settings.xml replace all custom pathways with special://home/userdata\ and as userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts\skin.titan.properties replace all custom pathways with special://home/userdata\.
Hmmm, that is strange because the special:// paths should be working on ALL platforms, including Android.
So you changed it to the absolute local path on your Android device, right ?

Are you using some sort of path substition in Kodi for the addondata ?
I make a build on pc and after apply on android. On android edited only settings.xml with special:// paths did not work until i edited skin.titan.properties. With settings.xml and skin.titan.properties with special:// paths it works perfectly on android.

No, addondata remains in userdata. The only change i did make in addons/skin.titan/1080i/ myxxx.xml to view option(View_504_BigList2)
Hmm, strange, I will look into it, will have to fire up an android box to reproduce
The latest version of the skin (beta) uses special:// for all custom paths for maximized compatibility between platforms.
Keep in mind to use the skin's builtin backup feature to transfer your skin settings between platforms

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom backgrounds0