Change transparency of sub menu
Apologies if this has already been asked but is there an easy way to change the transparency of the sub menu items since its a little hard to see them at the moment depending on the background I use behind it.

Thanks!
I will publish a mod for Madnox soon. With this mod you will be able to modify all colors and transparency of the complete menu bar including the sub menu.
_andy_ has and awesome mod no lie you can change anything and everything with the home menu.... Btw Andy I will get back with you the first of next week with the holiday I have been a little busy and preoccupied with with a few things but I haven't forgot.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
_andy_ has and awesome mod no lie you can change anything and everything with the home menu.... Btw Andy I will get back with you the first of next week with the holiday I have been a little busy and preoccupied with with a few things but I haven't forgot.

Also I will be sending you the link to preview my next update as well later Sunday night.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2016-11-26, 17:58)_Andy_ Wrote: I will publish a mod for Madnox soon. With this mod you will be able to modify all colors and transparency of the complete menu bar including the sub menu.

Cool thanks!
I'm also looking to adjust the transparency of the sub meno on aeon nox.

Is there a published guide on how to do this?

Many thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change transparency of sub menu0