Disable CD wall!
When I play music then I see a visualization called "OpenGL Spectrum". But there's a distracting CD Wall behind it! Hate it very very very very very very very very very very very very very much! Especially since there are a lot of CD covers missing and replaced by a "broken picture" icon. Bleh! When I press 'Enter' and choose the Settings icon all the way to the right then I can NOT choose to set the damn wall off, the only other option than "Wall" that I have is "Fanart" which is even worse (and it almost spells the same as "fart"). I want a neat black background w/ the Spectrum visualization on it!
Wow you sound frustrated Tongue
I have an even better option, install Toolbox script under program addons from the Kodi repo and then you can choose to have a blurred album cover as background Smile
It will show up as one of the options in the settings screen you mentioned.
(2016-11-26, 21:34)BigNoid Wrote: Wow you sound frustrated Tongue
I have an even better option, install Toolbox script under program addons from the Kodi repo and then you can choose to have a blurred album cover as background Smile
I have Aeon Nox 5 Redux. And after installing said script there's no addition al option I'm afraid...

[edit] But after switching skins the background turned black again. Thank God. Ha ha.

P.S. Do you know how to stop Aeon Nox to infinitely scroll in the main screen? [edit] Found it. It's called "Fixed" in 'Navigational style for horizontal lists' in System > Appearance > Skin > press Enter on 'Settings'. Boy, was I frustrated. Wink
(2016-11-26, 21:34)BigNoid Wrote: Wow you sound frustrated Tongue

OT: Wow hi Bignoid!!! Nice to see you again! You ROCK!!!!

OK sorry, back to the topic...
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I haven't been really gone, just focused more on other parts of Kodi development lately, but it's always nice to be missed Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable CD wall!0