Kodi Source added - content doesn't save, no TV or Movies in library
Hello,

I have a few folders that i've added to Kodi as sources for their respective type (TV or movies) but they don't seem to be adding the files to my library. I have the files on an external hard drive attached via USB and for some reason it stopped working like three months ago and I can't figure out what the issue is.

When I edit the content of the folder, change it to TV or Movies and set all of the options correctly, it asks if i want to have the files added to my library, i click yes and then nothing happens. I go back into the folder, set content, and find that what I just did wasn't saved for some reason.

Odd one. DOn't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are my logs:

http://pastebin.com/gzreG3dP

THanks!

Dza
@Dvpetta you will not get any support here unless you do a clean installation of kodi. You have many repository and add-ons installed that are banned.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Source added - content doesn't save, no TV or Movies in library0