Joox buffering problem
I can't watch anything without it pausing and buffering,is there anyway to fix that?
uhm ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

if you blink really slow u wont see the buffering Smile and it'll be smooth as you like.
Sorry for the previous post but my crystal ball has broke... could not find a logfile, do you have a slow uplink? or running torrents in the background? if so possibly the problem.
increase the cache might help. Of course you may still hit buffering. Depends on the size of the file. Wish there was a way to download files to the hard-disk from plugins as that used to be a handy solution to particularly slow servers.
TheBoxMan Wrote:increase the cache might help. Of course you may still hit buffering. Depends on the size of the file. Wish there was a way to download files to the hard-disk from plugins as that used to be a handy solution to particularly slow servers.

EH? There is! Plugin settings "Download (*)" ... try a new build of xbmc and the plugin if your missing the settings on context.
Are you still having issues with this? Reason i'm asking is because i got my best friend hooked on this, and the past couple time i've been over there, it buffered frequently (DSL), and then a couple days later at my house i tried the same movies, and never buffered at all (Cable), then noticed again since at his house, and it wasn't barely bufferring at all anymore either. Maybe some serves had issues, or switching over, causing them to have slow sending rates.
It's working fine now though.
djdafreund Wrote:Are you still having issues with this? Reason i'm asking is because i got my best friend hooked on this, and the past couple time i've been over there, it buffered frequently (DSL), and then a couple days later at my house i tried the same movies, and never buffered at all (Cable), then noticed again since at his house, and it wasn't barely bufferring at all anymore either. Maybe some serves had issues, or switching over, causing them to have slow sending rates.
It's working fine now though.

Not any more after i cleaned the cache in my drives movies play fine now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joox buffering problem0