Win Server Crashes when viewing Live TV
I have setup ServerWMC 1.0.0.62 build 1245 on a Windows 7 Ultimate PC with a Ceton InfiniTV 4 tuner card. When configured I am able to go into my Kodi Jarvis client and view Live TV. However, If I open up another Kodi client on a separate machine and try to view Live TV, both instances of Live TV stop after about a minute of playing at the most. Also, If I am viewing Live TV and a scheduled recording starts Live TV immediately stops. In fact, if a scheduled recording is ongoing I am unable to view Live TV.

It seems like ServerWMC doesn't know what Tuners are active or not. Is there something I can do to correct the situation?

Thanks in Advance....
Check the tuners tab in ServerWMC.

If that looks ok, make sure all tuners are enabled for each channel in WMC. Go into WMC setup, tv, guide. Find and select the channel. Click the edit sources option and make sure all the tuners are selected. You can do this by checking all boxes. Make sure only the valid tuners are selected.
I have researched the issue a little further. It appears as though the problems I described above happen when I am using HD channels as opposed to SD channels. If I am using SD channels the server seems to work as desired. Any thoughts as to what can be causing that?
To your first post, of course swmc knows what tuners are active. It sounds to me like your server machine can't handle two streams, especially when they are HD. What is the cpu load when two streams are running?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
That wouldn't make sense since the machine has been running WMC successfully for years. I have Windows 7 Ultimate with an I7 and 4GB of RAM. The machine was constantly recording up to 4 tuners at a time while watching a recorded show.
Then post the serverwmc log when one of these 2nd streams causes the crash (or freeze or whatever). If you can make it happen easily, please restart serverwmc before you do it to keep the log file size more manageable. Post the log on pastebin.com (or equivalent) and post a link to it here.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Server Crashes when viewing Live TV0