[Solved] HELP, I'm stuck in horizontal view homepage
Wanted to see Rapier skin, just started. Changed homepage view from vertical to horizontal, now i can't find the settings page to change it back!

Seems basic, sorry, I'm in panic mode.

Using Android TV box, with remote. Have mouse use and keyboard on remote. Could not find any button that would take me to settings page. Crazy that I can't find a way back!

Please help the noob Sad
Hi eorstail.

There's no vertical home page in Rapier - only horizontal.

Can you post a screenshot?
Maybe I mis-phrased? The homescreen view? The main categories were listed in vertical format, and I had a choice to change to horizontal when I was in skin settings. Now in horizontal, I have access to ONLY the main categories (Movie, TV shows, Music, Video, etc) but not Program, Settings in this view.
Thought maybe I had to scroll mouse along edge of screen to get more options for settings, but nothing pulled out so I'm stumped. Remote backbutton does not do anything and home button takes me out of Kodi and into the android section.

I'll try to get a screenshot later today. Family is watching regular TV right now.
Thanks for any help. Maybe you can figure out without pic.
Hmm... The home screen categories are only horizontal and there's no skin setting to choose either one or the other.

Are you sure you're using Rapier?

A screenshot would be really helpful.

Have you tried mouse scrolling or keyboard arrows when focusing the main categories?

EDIT: Do your home screen look similar to this:

OMG Gade,
I'm so sorry to have taken your time. The skin was ReFocus! I had DL both. BlushBlushBlush

I accidentally stumbled my way over into System. It wouldn't scroll over. NOW, I'm using Rapier and having no problem. Thank you for developing this skin, I like it!

P.S. Are U a mod for this topic? Please feel free to delete this thread since it does not apply to Rapier. I'd hate to make your work look bad, again I'm so sorry!
No problem at all, I had suspected you were using another skin. Really glad you got it solved Smile

Let me know if you have any questions at all. The skin is extremely customizable with endless possibilities, so it might be a good idea to read the wiki:

http://kodi.wiki/view/add-on:rapier

I added a lot of tips and tricks and a detailed explanation of all skin settings.

Which Kodi version do you use?

I'll mark this thread as solved.

Cheers
Gade

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] HELP, I'm stuck in horizontal view homepage0