Adult DVD collection as "hidden" library
I have a collection of videos that I would like to add to my library via the Adult scrapers, but I don't want them mixed among my other Movies.

Ideally I'd like this part of my library hidden from my roommates, whose religious views are more restrictive than mine. Password protection is not necessary, but I suppose this would be a good feature...

How could I do this?

Thanks,
NS
Use a separate profile.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

You beat me to the answer. Yeah, having separate profiles you could do all that, and password that profile so they can't use it. Use XBMC to it's fullest (We still don't think there is a limit, every couple months something new is added that blows our minds!!!)
or if u password protect the "XXX" folder then they wont appear until u pop the code in... even if they are mixed alongside movies (u have control)
Works nicely, thx guys. Didn't know the value of profiles until now!

Another great use is when I want to take my xbox to a friend's where my NAS isn't available. It keeps my library functional instead of me having to remember what's stored in my xbox's 200GB HDD.
Profile 1 -> internal HDD + Home NAS
Profile 2 -> internal HDD only
Profile 3 -> internal HDD + Home NAS + adult collection (password protected)

I heart xbmc Big Grin
NS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adult DVD collection as "hidden" library0