how broken is kodi on windows 10?
...and will there be fixed in the next beta?
Runs fine for me.
Maybe if you detailed the problem(s), added a debug log etc...
Thread moved to Windows
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
works fine here
Works fine for most, I'll echo trogggy's message to save me typing it. "Maybe if you detailed the problem(s), added a debug log etc... "
And yet, even if you do provide everything the sticky says to supply, like my thread, you still won't get a reply.
(2016-12-01, 02:43)Jindrak Wrote: And yet, even if you do provide everything the sticky says to supply, like my thread, you still won't get a reply.
Nobody had anything useful to offer / the right people didn't read the thread. It happens, and it can be frustrating. But it doesn't happen too often.
You don't have a right to a reply.
Windows version works fine for me. A crash every now and then and sometimes some stuttering in live tv, but nothing too serious

(2016-12-01, 02:43)Jindrak Wrote: And yet, even if you do provide everything the sticky says to supply, like my thread, you still won't get a reply.
Looked at your thread, nothing that I use so I don't share the experience and I can't help you.
We get the support we pay for - which is to say far better than we've any right to expect.

No problem with W10 here. Certainly not 'broken'.

Andy
Windows 10 works fine for me. Running the Krypton betas with the Estuary Mod skin there are occasional crashes, but it's beta so that's to be expected. It's far from 'broken'.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
'Not much'..?
Yes, that can happen.
No point in demanding anything.
Keep in mind that most posts don't have full community view immediately (people work and have other lives). If the issue is simple, then other members of the forum will jump right in and offer their opinion. If the message still goes unanswered after a day or so, it's because there is hope one of the forum regulars will spot the issue and respond. Given a long enough wait, or the issue involves some software problem that is either recognized as a known bug or is in the bugtracker, then a response will be offered. This is a community of like minded users trying to help each other, not a direct conduit to a personal developer; In the end, it's the user that fixes their own problem.

Far too often the Wiki's are ignored even though they are linked from evey page top left.
Seems to be running fine for me as well so far on windows 10
Been here - did not find any issue - no Debug Log - nothing. Will most likely come again with next timeslot (mid december).
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how broken is kodi on windows 10?0