how broken is kodi on windows 10?
Windows 10 problems for me are slow seeking when DXVA2 renderer is enabled and EventServer not answering on ipv4
No debug log (wiki); No problem
Don't you just love guys like that who drop a one liner about a problem with no explanation and never come back to check on the fixes or to reply to those who want to help.
Just lovely....
(2016-12-07, 17:15)RavRob Wrote: Don't you just love guys like that who drop a one liner about a problem with no explanation and never come back to check on the fixes or to reply to those who want to help.
Just lovely....
Thanks for all the love; might be a bit of misunderstanding here, OP's original posting 'part of the title' is kinda of a one liner posted in the wrong forum and without further information, a debug log was requested along with a short synopsis of the issue he was involved with. Subsequent further messages had the same request, Others entered into the forum offering help or their success or lack there of and no debug logs presented. Finally a developer; who not being a mind reader appears, suggests a debug log for support and moves on; Lovely, hugs & kisses.

If 3 requests for a debug log go unanswered, then there's no problem. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=42708

Edited to reflect a Whoosh... sound. [PatK]
That's what he meant PatK. Whoosh.
Lol
(2016-12-08, 00:50)Kib Wrote: That's what he meant PatK. Whoosh.

Yes. Thanks, Sorry I was not clear PatK. (I thought I was) :-)
Funny nickr So you ask for my log then remove the question because I posted banned addons in the log that you asked for. Plus it was only a link to the log. lol While knowing those addons are not the cause of the program running black but a problem in windows 10 and Kodi integration. Good job.. Thanks.
@HOTMOPR It's well known that some add-ons overlay native Kodi code; (your issue) causing problems when the add-on was installed. If the post talks about or is linked to banned add-ons, the posts are deleted, Logs files with links to banned add-ons is a sign that we don't want to support a compromised Kodi install. Highjacking a thread is frowned on, if you want support please have a peek at http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=42708 and start your own thread keeping in mind the forum rules which you agreed to on sign up. Calling out nickr for doing a great job for investigating your set-up log with banned add-ons is a step down in solving your issue and adds nothing to this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how broken is kodi on windows 10?0