• 19(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2016-12-23, 01:05)Milhouse Wrote: So everyone with TVs that turn themselves back on - this problem starts with #1220? Can you confirm if you are using a PVR add-on, or not?

I also have it on my Samsung. Build #1219 works fine so , yes, it started with # 1220. I am running the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Rp3 & Panasonic tv, last version with full operating CEC is 1219. On 1222, CEC works again but only with limited functionality. Half of the keys don't work (arrows up/down/left/right, OK key, context menu...), but the tv does not turn it self on.
(2016-12-23, 01:05)Milhouse Wrote: So everyone with TVs that turn themselves back on - this problem starts with #1220? Can you confirm if you are using a PVR add-on, or not?

I haven't had a chance to test too many versions as I have other hdmi issues but I can say I did see the turning back on and I do not run any PVR clients
I don't run any PVR add-ons. Starts with 1220, 1221 remote dead, 1222 remote worked on first boot but subsequently stopped working after tv turned itself on a couple of times (Kodi dimmed).

For me it starts with 1221. I'm not using pvr addon.

I'm really very sure that this problem is unrelated to pvr add-on usage.
I have the same HDMI-CEC issue's with 1221 and 1222 (I updated from an older version, so I didn't test version 1219 of verson 1220. My Samsung TV is automatically turning on, after manually turning it of. I'm using TVHeadend as PVR solution.
Yep, using 1221, and a Samsung KS7500 and getting the CEC problem. No PVR being used.
Bug 
@Milhouse and popcornmix:
I used #1129. In that version the jump-to-playtime during movie watching by entering the time with IR-remote number keys does not work.
I tested also #1221 -> function also broken.
In both versions the SMS style "search/jump" in lists with the IR-remote number keys is working, so no IR-remote issue. (I use a real IR-remote receiver with lircd not CEC.)
Then I went back to #1014 and jump-to-playtime works in that version. (If this is the last working I don't know because I jumped from #1014 to #1129.)
(2016-12-23, 11:18)Transponder69 Wrote: @Milhouse and popcornmix:
I used #1129. In that version the jump-to-playtime during movie watching by entering the time with IR-remote number keys does not work.
In both versions the SMS style "search/jump" in lists with the IR-remote number keys is working, so no IR-remote issue. (I use a real IR-remote receiver with lircd not CEC.)
Then I went back to #1014 and jump-to-playtime works in that version. (If this is the last working I don't know because I jumped from #1014 to #1129.)

Are you using the default skin?

EDIT:
To clarify; later builds require skin adaption for visual feedback of the seektime label. It will still work if you just enter the time on your remote and press OK, you just don't see it on screen. In any case, only report problems if you have seen the same on the default skin as mentioned in the first post.
Ref Following posts, I am wondering if my Estuary Skin (default) is correctly installed?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2482567
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2484882

---edit---

I dont currenly have a skin.estuary folder in .kodi\addons\ but do have .kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.estuary containing settings.xml
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-12-23, 12:19)MikeKL Wrote: Ref Following posts, I am wondering if my Estuary Skin (default) is correctly installed?

---edit---

I dont currenly have a skin.estuary folder in .kodi\addons\ but do have .kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.estuary containing settings.xml

That's correct. Estuary is installed on the read-only part of LE.
(2016-12-23, 12:00)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 11:18)Transponder69 Wrote: @Milhouse and popcornmix:

Are you using the default skin?

No, last Tranparency-Master 10.2.7 from GitHub. Do you think it is skin related? (In #1014 it worked with Transparency.)
(I thought this kind of error is skin independent and it is very easy and fast testable by anybody -> Play movie, press numbers on remote.)
If you don't see it with Estuary, I will ask Ronie to fix it in Transparency.

Question: If I switch to Estuary skin and switch back to transparency, do I loose some Transparency settings?
(If I don't loose my settings, I will test it with Estuary by myself and report at the right place.)

EDIT: I respond during your edit.
I have tested your hint to enter numbers blind and pressed OK. It worked, so it seems to be a skin problem. - Thank you for your fast response.
But please be so kind to answer my question "If I switch to Estuary skin and switch back to transparency, do I loose some Transparency settings?" for the future.
(2016-12-23, 12:43)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 12:19)MikeKL Wrote: Ref Following posts, I am wondering if my Estuary Skin (default) is correctly installed?

---edit---

That's correct. Estuary is installed on the read-only part of LE.
OK? so to update Estuary Skin I just add the downloaded skin.estuary folder into .kodi\addons\ and reboot and then skin.estuary will be correctly updated if its already set as kodi default? (not clear to me as don't switch between skins regularily etc)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-12-23, 09:43)ksooo Wrote:

I'm really very sure that this problem is unrelated to pvr add-on usage.

Yes, had to ask though as I've no idea what else it could be.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24