• 31(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Weekly Linux 4.10-rc3 build #0109x: RPi / RPi2

Same as #0109, but without media_build extensions (not compatible with this kernel).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks @Milhouse... Is there an ETA on when retroplayer will be available for testing again. I noticed Windows, OSX and Android all still have versions to test except LE.
(2017-01-10, 06:01)weppa Wrote: Thanks @Milhouse... Is there an ETA on when retroplayer will be available for testing again. I noticed Windows, OSX and Android all still have versions to test except LE.
Did you miss post #423?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-01-10, 07:23)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 06:01)weppa Wrote: Thanks @Milhouse... Is there an ETA on when retroplayer will be available for testing again. I noticed Windows, OSX and Android all still have versions to test except LE.
Did you miss post #423?
Apologies! I was expecting to see Games category in Main menu items and settings again. I see they are launched via IARL for now as per post #427.
(2017-01-10, 07:42)weppa Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 07:23)Milhouse Wrote:
Did you miss post #423?
Apologies! I was expecting to see Games category in Main menu items and settings again. I see they are launched via IARL for now as per post #427.

@Milhouse, where do you perform the Konami code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A) for it to successfully work?
(2017-01-10, 10:00)weppa Wrote: @Milhouse, where do you perform the Konami code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A) for it to successfully work?

I did it from top level menu of Estuary after starting kodi, but I think it can be done from anywhere.
Are you using keyboard or controller? (it didn't work for me from controller so I used a keyboard).
Thanks bro, keyboard did the trick

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-01-08, 03:08)Milhouse Wrote: [...] So we still have this weird SSL error that we need to get to the bottom of...

You tell me if I can test something for you.

An argument against your theory with the server sided changes is, that it only works with V0.7.0 of the DAZN addon, with V0.6 3 it doesn't work in your build neither in LibreElec v7.90.010. In LibreElec v7.90.009 it works. Something must have changed right there.
The widevine request (DAZN) issue started with #1120. Something related to curl has broken, possibly due to the cmake building. Needs investigating.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0110: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.9.2 #1 Tue Jan 10 21:05:45 GMT 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jan 10 2017 20:12:09
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version d877fe98bc014bc2169f378895fc15b332f9f055 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170110210437-#0110-gf8d7242 [Build #0110]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:5c40b5c). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (f8d7242e, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (0e77f1cc, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware (rebase usb/net booting)
  2. Fix for stalled audio issue
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Jan 10):
    • firmware: Rebase usb/net booting in preparation for move to master - proper
    • firmware: Rebase usb/net booting in preparation for move to master
  2. XBMC:
    • Add support for VFS addons (PR:8966, 4 commits, 27 files changed)
    • spelling: COMXCoreTunnel (PR:11404, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • spelling: AsyncCallback (PR:11407, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
  3. pvr.hdhomerun:
    • Only use Guide's Affiliate Name as Channel Name if it is valid (PR:37, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
  4. newclock5:
    • Updated commits in this build:
      • Revert "temp: Add lock around mmal and omx calls to avoid stalled audio issue" (0bbf2ccc => 30519fd3)
  5. kernel 4.9.y:
    • New commits in this build:
#0109 as per release notes disabled existing confluence skin as incompatible on startup after install, assume this was fully expected?
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
are there special libreelec/kodi directions for USB/net booting, if so where can I find them, and if not, do the standard RPi instructions work?
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentatio...des/msd.md
(2017-01-11, 00:23)MikeKL Wrote: #0109 as per release notes disabled existing confluence skin as incompatible on startup after install, assume this was fully expected?

I think so as Confluence will need to be updated at some point with specific Kodi 18 support - this may require a new Kodi 18 repo.
(2017-01-11, 00:45)J_E_F_F Wrote: are there special libreelec/kodi directions for USB/net booting, if so where can I find them, and if not, do the standard RPi instructions work?
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentatio...des/msd.md

Should work mostly as described in the link, with the obvious differences in the LE kernel command line (boot= not root= etc.).

There is the addition of a @UID@ token which is unique to LibreELEC - this might be useful when network booting multiple clients from a shared read-only System folder while configuring each client with a unique read-write Storage folder. See PR:621 for details.
Hi, i have a little problem. I have no 5.1 audio on livetv using mmal. The stream is AC3 5.1 but the receiver doesn't output any audio. If i enable omxplayer i have 5.1 audio on livetv channels, also If i play any movie with 5.1 AC3 or 5.1 DTS using mmal everything is normal.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24