Win Can't Connect to Repository
Hi. I've installed KODI several times, on several devices, till now with no problem, but on one of my laptops I am facing with a problem.
Kodi add-on repository wont connect. The Internet connection is up and working

I get that occasionally, the solution is usually to have patience.

Most likely a mirror is slow or down. A debug log (wiki) might tell you.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-02, 06:42)szcsabi Wrote: Hi. I've installed KODI several times, on several devices, till now with no problem, but on one of my laptops I am facing with a problem.

The official Kodi repo is working just fine. Is that the repo you are talking about? If not, have a read through the links in my sig on forum rules and piracy policy before you post again.
@JxPx in the screenshot the error states "Kodi Add-on Repository" fyi
(2016-12-02, 15:52)bry Wrote: @JxPx in the screenshot the error states "Kodi Add-on Repository" fyi

Thanks bry, For some reason I can't view his/her screen shot..

EDIT: Okay problem was on my end, I can see the screen shot now.. don't recognize the other repo, but I just checked Kodi's repo and its up.

EDIT 2:
(2016-12-02, 06:42)szcsabi Wrote: Hi. I've installed KODI several times, on several devices, till now with no problem, but on one of my laptops I am facing with a problem.

Are you using a VPN? Just read another users complaint about the Kodi Repo being down, then he/she disabled their VPN and it started working for them.
Still waiting for a debug log
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Here is the log file

Kodi log file
If your Kodi get's weather or an RSS feed, your internet is connected with Kodi. But from the log returned error 403 ervery call is getting this. Possible the browser works ok, but it looks like Kodi does not have a hole through your firewall. Check to see if you have an exception for Kodi >Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall
This is how my firewall looks

I already tried to edit the Kodi exception in the Windows firewall exception... I also tried to disable windows firewall. What else can I try, what am I doing wrong?
Edit: Thread title changed, as "Trouble with Kodi" isn't the most useful title in a Kodi support forum that's intended for people who are... well, having trouble with Kodi...
Do you perhaps run a virusscanner which also has a firewall. This is quite weird.
I have the same virus scanner on my other laptop, and on that Kodi works just fine. I think I am going to reinstall windows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Connect to Repository0