Widget Fanart and Backgrounds
Hi everyone, first wanted to say excellent job on the original skin, really appreciate all the hard work. I have looked through every menu, tried the widgets manager but cannot find how to enable fanart as a background to the displaying widget (eg. in cinema movies or popular tv shows)...only when I click right to one of the widget icons does it start showing fanart. If this isn't possible, that's OK too.

One other minor thing, is it possible to select a NAS folder as a source for a background image? Multiple Image seems to work; although you cant specifically select a folder without pointing to it through the network. I have the folder setup as a source through the file manager as well.

Any help is appreciated,

dreamer
(2016-12-02, 19:04)dreamercast Wrote: I have looked through every menu, tried the widgets manager but cannot find how to enable fanart as a background to the displaying widget (eg. in cinema movies or popular tv shows)...only when I click right to one of the widget icons does it start showing fanart. If this isn't possible, that's OK too.
Working for me
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Yes, that view works for me as well; that is when you click right to the actual widget. I mean for the widget to display fanart as a background simply in the menu during navigation. Maybe this also means the widget needs to cycle through the entries as well,

dreamer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget Fanart and Backgrounds0