Release PM3-HD Krypton support
(2017-01-12, 09:35)jesterod Wrote: fails to install on osmc kodi 16.1 zip install

Because this version is only compatible with Kodi 17. Here is the version for Kodi 16.1: https://github.com/qqbenq/skin.pm3-hd/ar...Jarvis.zip
Fonts in russian
My son had been keeping an eye out on things, and he told me you had updated this skin, ready for the new version...

Thank you so much qqbenq for doing the work needed to bring it up to date, and keeping Kodi looking good for us. Smile
You are a true star. Smile
just having a first look at this skin , impressive but , am i missing something , there is no option to add custom items to home menu ? and there are no sub menus at all ?
Added my own movies library as a source but i have a 1000 movies . Is there no option to select genres or categories ?
or have i missed something in configure skin ?
Regarding above points , i have found that i can access the movie category list by selecting "videos" in main menu , this brings up movies ( if i have previously been in movies) then pressing "back" brings up category list , I can't get to it from movies menu when using "coverflow" view ?
yes
(2017-01-12, 15:16)qqbenq Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 09:35)jesterod Wrote: fails to install on osmc kodi 16.1 zip install

Because this version is only compatible with Kodi 17. Here is the version for Kodi 16.1: https://github.com/qqbenq/skin.pm3-hd/ar...Jarvis.zip

1no
Is there a DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml file for this skin?

I want to be able to show the codec info, but 'o' doesn't display anything and Kodi 17 logs show it unable to access this file.
Krypton version > Videos button goes to file mode, is not working.

Manually fixed it by editing the

<WHERE_YOU_INSTALLED_KODI>\addons\skin.confluence\720p\Home.xml it says:

On line 591 change FileManger to Files it should look like this.
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick>

If you use the back arrow button you get the home page, however you can use the .. to get to the FileManager page.
(2017-02-18, 09:47)antaganist Wrote: Fonts in russian
I'm sorry, I can't promise anything regarding this issue, I will try to find the time to take a look.
Update: One of the fonts used by this skin does not include the cyrillic characters, so please change the 'Font' setting in Settings/Interface/Skin to 'Arial' (from 'Default'). Hope this helps.

(2017-02-23, 20:59)Shelle Wrote: My son had been keeping an eye out on things, and he told me you had updated this skin, ready for the new version...

Thank you so much qqbenq for doing the work needed to bring it up to date, and keeping Kodi looking good for us. Smile
You are a true star. Smile
Thanks for the kind words. I will check Leia (Kodi 18) compatibility in the upcoming weeks, and hopefully we can continue to use this fine skin.

(2017-03-06, 01:41)ontap Wrote: just having a first look at this skin , impressive but , am i missing something , there is no option to add custom items to home menu ? and there are no sub menus at all ?
Added my own movies library as a source but i have a 1000 movies . Is there no option to select genres or categories ?
or have i missed something in configure skin ?
Regarding above points , i have found that i can access the movie category list by selecting "videos" in main menu , this brings up movies ( if i have previously been in movies) then pressing "back" brings up category list , I can't get to it from movies menu when using "coverflow" view ?

I think you should take a look at Video Settings (http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos ), especially the 'Flatten hierarchy' option. Make sure it is turned off, and if you still face problems with missing genres/year/etc list then please provide a little bit more detail, so I can reproduce and fix the issue.

(2017-06-15, 01:15)rcoltrane Wrote: Is there a DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml file for this skin?

I want to be able to show the codec info, but 'o' doesn't display anything and Kodi 17 logs show it unable to access this file.
Yes, there is now. Thanks for reporting that it was missing Smile The latest version of the skin contains a working version of DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml, but it still needs some more work (e.g.: the labels are not localized), if you have any feedback please share.

(2017-07-07, 18:48)Jason.Benjamin Wrote: Krypton version > Videos button goes to file mode, is not working.

Manually fixed it by editing the

<WHERE_YOU_INSTALLED_KODI>\addons\skin.confluence\720p\Home.xml it says:

On line 591 change FileManger to Files it should look like this.
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick>

If you use the back arrow button you get the home page, however you can use the .. to get to the FileManager page.

I incorporated the fix in the latest version of the skin, thanks!

I started to work on Leia compatibility, the zip is available here: https://github.com/qqbenq/skin.pm3-hd/archive/leia.zip
Currently it doesn't support the new Game related features, but the skin is usable with the 32bit nightly build for Windows (20170707-16a2cba89f). Of course more testing and changes are required, but it's a start.
im glad to see your working to make this skinwork with both krypton (this would be a nice welcomed skin on Pi users!) and for Leia for when it gets Pi3 support.

i like the banner style
goddamn!
this is such a great work!
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
This theme works great in 17.6, HOWEVER
The Old_School theme doesn't work. It exists in the themes folder but I can't use it.
(Notice the grayed-out theme option)
Any fix?
guess am probably too late in asking this ,  there is no "live tv pvr" section in add-on settings . The default action in tv guide is set to "show info"  so i have to bring up the context menu and select 'switch" to play a channel,  no settings section for me to change this to "play" , trawled through all the xml files and cant find anywhere in those to change it , anyone know of a solution please ?
krypton version.
update , a pal sorted it so have skin with " live tv " section in add-on settings , anybody who wants it let me know.
absolutely love this skin .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3-HD Krypton support2