EPG and Set Recordings in Chorus2
Hi,

I'm liking the Chorus2 interface, this will be really useful to me.

But, is it possible to access the EPG and set recordings from within it?

I'd love to be able set recordings when away from home.

Cheers.
I'm missing the "LiveTV" submenu with EPG, Recordings, Channels etc. also.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I think technically you could, but it is currently limited to just selecting channels. It is fair hunk of work to add (and I don't use pvr at all nor have a way to test) it so will be a while away. However if anyone would like to take a crack at it I would gladly support them and provide advice.
(2016-12-10, 09:06)jez500 Wrote: I think technically you could, but it is currently limited to just selecting channels.
I can't find anything related to PVR in version 2.3.4
Edit:
Found it! Maybe rename "TV Shows" to "TV Shows & PVR" or make a new submenu "PVR & Live-TV" (like it is named in Kodi)

(2016-12-10, 09:06)jez500 Wrote: It is fair hunk of work to add (and I don't use pvr at all nor have a way to test) it so will be a while away.
How about the "PVR democlient"-addon Wink

As my JS and web-skills are almost not existant, I can't help besides testing and making FR.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi
by now the epg woks now in the interface, but i got a little problem and i dont know if it is my problem or something related to chorus2.
if i click on the pvr channel i get to the epg and everything is nice. i am able to do recordings and so on but dates when the shows are airing are written like this: nan:anpm - nan:anpm (length of the show in minutes).
Just a little flaw and I would like to know how to get rid of it. Maybe I cant then its okay. I am aware that the whole pvr section is very new in this interface.
I can't replicate that time issue using Kodi 17, hdhomerun and chrome - If problem persists, can you post an issue on github with your exact setup, there are lots of variables that come in to play.
Author of Chorus
Thank you for your reply jez500.
So I got to the idea to simply change the browser. In Chrome The Time issue is gone. So I think its a Problem with firefox ( I usually use FF). So its a very minor Problem then.
Thumbs Up 
(2017-03-08, 14:13)ninjafuchs Wrote: Thank you for your reply jez500.
So I got to the idea to simply change the browser. In Chrome The Time issue is gone. So I think its a Problem with firefox ( I usually use FF). So its a very minor Problem then.

Yep, I had the same problem with Firefox too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG and Set Recordings in Chorus20