Back button and home button and play pause and stop volume button not visible
Just installed kodi 16.1 Jarvis on my iPhone the thing is the home button and the back buttons are invincible not only that but when I play a movie the play pause stop menu isn't there. Can anyone help? It's like they are invisible transparent
(2016-12-05, 14:54)Pupuso101 Wrote: Just installed kodi 16.1 Jarvis on my iPhone the thing is the home button and the back buttons are invincible not only that but when I play a movie the play pause stop menu isn't there. Can anyone help?

20 minutes ago you had a custom piracy build installed which got your thread trashed and probably causing your issue.

You were advised to read the forum rules. This includes how to ask for support. If it is the case that you are now using a 'clean' version of Kodi that no longer includes any items that would violate our rules then please supply a link to your http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log for analysis in supporting your issue.

If by any chance you are still using the custom piracy build you previously posted about and decided to just repost your issue omitting this information in the hopes of bypassing our forum rules then you are out of luck I'm afraid.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back button and home button and play pause and stop volume button not visible0