How to add LibreElec Settings to other skins?
The LibreElec Settings item is available in the Settings submenu in the Confluence skin. Is it possible to add the item in other skins from within Kodi?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Pretty sure this is something that the dev of the skin you are using needs to add, here's the PR of it being added to Estuary https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary/pull/123
Thanks for pointing this out. I actually think I can add this as a submenu item (RunAddon(service.libreelec.settings)) in the Aeon skin settings. If not I'll go with the PR.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-12-05, 18:16)wgstarks Wrote: Thanks for pointing this out. I actually think I can add this as a submenu item (RunAddon(service.libreelec.settings)) in the Aeon skin settings. If not I'll go with the PR.
I think you want:
RunScript(service.libreelec.settings)

That one works, at least. Not sure about RunAddon.
I used RunAddon(service.libreelec.settings) and didn't spot any issues. Maybe they both work?
In other skins it is usually available under "Programs" or some similar menu.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks nickr. That was very helpful. Libreelec settings page was indeed available under "programs" in confluence skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add LibreElec Settings to other skins?0