How to show subtitles in Kodi?
I have an RPi2B running KODI via OSMC.
I am using a spare Motorola remote control via a FLIRC interface to move around in the GUI.
Now I have bought a DVD box with old TV shows and converted the disk to an ISO file, which I can play in Kodi. This works fine.
However, I would like to activate the subtitles that are present on the disk too and I do not know how in Kodi to do this via the remote control.
Any ideas what can be done?
Bo Berglund
Sweden
There's a subtitle button in the OSD. Try using that and point it at the disk ID the subtitles are there. If not use a subtitles add-on to grab them from the net.

Subtitles (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
When I start viewing I navigate to a film list and select the title I want (all of them displayed with the same name....).
When they start playing there is no menu on screen anymore, how do I show that?
I might add that I am using the Amber skin because I cannot stand a horizontal list of titles where barely one name fits on screen at a time..
With Amber the list is vertical and easier to navigate. But there may be other issues with Amber of course.

Regarding the WIKI about SubTitles I have read it and it really deals with how to put subtitle files together with the video files to make subtitles appear. I have done so where I have individual mp4 file, but in this case I have an ISO file, which is the image of a DVD and it contains multiple language subtitles so my question is really how to activate a DVD movie subtitle when playing from an ISO file.
Bo Berglund
Sweden
http://kodi.wiki/view/video_playback#On_..._.28OSD.29

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to show subtitles in Kodi?0