• 10(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
@NobEef - thanks! Yep, maximinimalism was one of mine.
@loggio - i'm not keen to separate liveTV out just yet, but will consider it in the future.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments recently, they mean a lot to me.

There's a fix for the file browsing problem on my Github now.

If you want to edit manually, open file 1080i/Includes.xml:

Find and replace lines "<expression name="isVideoList">..</expression>" with

Code:
<expression name="isVideoList">!Substring(container.folderpath,videodb://) | container.content(files) | isempty(container.content) | container.content(playlists) | container.content(addons)</expression>

and "<expression name="isMusicList">..</expression>" with

Code:
<expression name="isMusicList">!Substring(container.folderpath,musicdb://) | Substring(container.foldername,Files) | container.content(files) | container.content(addons) | [container.content(playlists) + !Substring(Container.folderpath,special://profile/playlists)] | Substring(Container.folderpath,plugin://)</expression>

That should do the trick. Please report any problems found.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2017-04-11, 14:49)thedeadman Wrote: @loggio - i'm not keen to separate liveTV out just yet, but will consider it in the future.

No worries. Just thought that it's really its own entity and didn't really belong inside any other menus... It just made the navigation a little unpredictable and felt off.

Also, you're missing the OSD channel dialog so you can't bring up a channel list while in fullscreen and also when watching live tv, if "confirm channel switch by pressing ok" is set to on, or "delay channel switch" is set, then pressing up or down when watching live tv in fullscreen should show the OSD Info dialog so that you can see what channels your cycling through.

However, this would require a new OSDInfo design, because the current OSDInfo dialog shows up on the right and focuses on the play/pause controls so pressing up does nothing on the first press, and pressing down takes you to the subtitle controls.

At the moment, if watching live tv in pellucid there's no visual way of changing the channel in fullscreen as one can not see what channel they're changing to.

Thanks for your response!

Happy skinning
V1.2.2 now available on Github, Kodi repo to follow.

@Loggio: Thanks for your comments RE: the OSD channel dialog, i'll look into it for future versions.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Installed this skin yesterday and think it's awesome, nice work.

I've run into a bug that has stopped me from using it for now. When opening the music addons Soundcloud or Mixcloud it does not display anything. I have it installed on Kodi 17 via OSMC on my Raspberry Pi 3.
Yep - that bug has been fixed in V1.2.2. You can update from my Github, or just wait a few days until it's released via the official repos.

Cheers!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Beautiful skin! However, I am wondering if you were going to add something to group series of movies together (i.e Star Wars, Lone Wolf and Cub, etc)? Second, I'm interested in something that would inform me if a movie is in progress/unwatched/watched. I switched from Aeon Nox and they used single stars located on the top right of the movie poster to indicate the progress of a movie (filled in star: unwatched, half filled: in progress, no star: watched). Also, maybe something like that for TV shows as well? The only way to tell is if you go into the series directory itself and it overlays an "X unwatched". This would be awesome to add to the movies section and maybe move it up a folder to the series itself instead of the individual seasons.
Thank you for the skin! I'd like to use it, but I still have one problem:the list of all my favourite videos (not library), as they are in Estuary skin, seem lost, cannot find them anywhere. I'd be glad of any assistance.
Good Morning,

yesterday I installed your skin. Very nice and really fast. I like it. But I have one problem. After wakeup from Hybernate Kodi sends a WOL to my Server to wake it up. I see the Message "Waiting for Network" and thats it. Kodi hungs and I must reset my Computers. This I tried on my other Clients and still the same.

If you need more information, please let me know and I hope you will find it.

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Quote:I am wondering if you were going to add something to group series of movies together

Unlikely, but i'll look into it.

Quote:I'm interested in something that would inform me if a movie is in progress/unwatched/watched

Yes, this will likely be added in the next update.

Quote:the list of all my favourite videos (not library) are lost

I don't include favourites as a default. You can add it yourself as a custom menu item (checking in settings->skin setttings)

Quote: After wakeup from Hybernate Kodi sends a WOL to my Server to wake it up. I see the Message "Waiting for Network" and thats it. Kodi hungs and I must reset my Computers. This I tried on my other Clients and still the same

Sorry - this problem is not skin related and not something i'm able to help you with. Better to ask this question on the general Kodi help section.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2017-04-30, 12:46)thedeadman Wrote:
Quote: After wakeup from Hybernate Kodi sends a WOL to my Server to wake it up. I see the Message "Waiting for Network" and thats it. Kodi hungs and I must reset my Computers. This I tried on my other Clients and still the same

Sorry - this problem is not skin related and not something i'm able to help you with. Better to ask this question on the general Kodi help section.

I think the same, but I checked with some other skins. The Problem is really only with your skin. Estuary, Aeon MQ7 and Nox Silvio working pretty good without this. Sample: I watch liveTV. If I change to hibernate in one other skin, after wakeup Kodi starts with the main-page. With your skin Kodi starts with the last Picture from the last watched TV-Program and hang... and... on all my 4 clients.

Maybe you will find something

Uwe
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Love the skin. It's got such a lovely look and feel to it.

I use Kodi a lot for PVR, and one of the features I have enabled with the Tvheadend backend is the serving of Picons. Depending on the original aspect ratio of the icon, there's a potential for it to be either distorted or cut off via the circular mask. Is is possible to accommodate for this?

@Holzfred: How bizarre. Would you be able to post a system log? It might help me to pin down the problem.

@JAGFin1: Thanks. I too use TVHeadend but was unaware of Picons. I'll have a look and see what I can do.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi,

next weekend I`ll be at home and than I post it.

Uwe
Great looking theme, my only thing is that for the main menu items you cannot set things fully. For example, I made a Favorites menu and I have multiple things in my favorites but it will only let me set one of the shows in there. I should be able to see all my favorites in the menu item. And even then when I click on it, the layout seems "unfinished".

Another example is with TV shows, I can only set one feature like 'Title' or 'Unwatched' episodes. You can't set it so it has both. I've only played with this theme for a few minutes but I'll come back if I see anything else. It's very well put together.
@AbsurdBrian,

Quote:with TV shows, I can only set one feature like 'Title' or 'Unwatched' episodes. You can't set it so it has both

Yes. There's nothing I can do about that i'm afraid. The menu system is driven by a plugin ('skin shortcuts'), and the limitations you describe should be directed to the author of that addon (Bignoid).

Quote:I made a Favorites menu and I have multiple things in my favorites but it will only let me set one of the shows in there

There are favourites and there are favourites... Kodi has its own favourites database that local content is saved to, but many addons also have an 'add to favourites' that sometimes saves to a completely different - addon specific - database. From your description, your menu item is pointing to the internal Kodi favourites. Would I be right in thinking that you have a bunch of video addons, and that you've added a bunch of stuff as 'favourites' within those addons?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2