Don't Just Complain -- DO SOMETHING!
so true.
Information 
Wow, 15 replies ... ALL of which are off topic. Rolleyes

New Info:

In the Northern New Jersey Craigslist, there are over 200 posts promoting piracy with Kodi specifically mentioned.

It took more than two hours to flag all of them by opening the listing and hitting the flag box.

My thirst thought was I need an auto flagger. But, I could not find a free one. I did, however, find the Craigslist Fusion add-on for Firefox.

I was able to flag, not only the NNJ postings but all nearby areas too (that includes the New York metro) in less than an hour! Cool

These are the searches I used:

kodi jail
kodi jailbreak
kodi jailbroken
kodi unlock
kodi unlocked
kodi 1channel
kodi exodus
kodi free cable

I then did a search for just kodi to get rid of odds and ends that I missed.
Why do everyone "some" think its Kodi's Job to Block No No's its not!
Does MS Block software with known, "keys" to software, that was made by a generator, and before some "idiot" says MS can't see that, well then you are an "idiot" for thinking that.
Every hour 24/7 365 a log is send to MS servers with EVERY software you have THAT INCLUDES you illegal stuff you did not pay for shame on you.

I know this because, when i upgraded my Windows to 10 it failed a lot the folder left behind had a lot of xml files i read them all.
They where not encrypted i could see every software i had installed all my games with "keys" my PowerDVD with key several Backup programs i have to stuff all legal ALL showing the license keys.
Those xml contained so much personal stuff and stuff not normally accessible but MS had everything.

I talked to some fellow MCP on the Tech forum, and MS has done this for a long time sending Software list with keys Games with Keys
your music your pron Big Grin your browsing history.

But its not MS job to hinder you AND it is certainly not KODI's JOB to be BIG BROTHER, the police what ever, how you choose to use kodi is up to you.
So if you got something illegal your an "idiot" the person hmm let me Refrase, your the stuff Pet's drop, it stinks but you will always step in it.
Thank you
"Note"
I seem to use the word "idiot" a lot, well the "idiot" is me i knocked my Nas down from the table, it landed on the stone floor and the HD popped out "Broke" and as some of you know i have a bad temper i need to keep in check all the time.
I had a Baseball Bat on the table, and before i could think i picked it up, AND HAMMERED IT ONTO THE TABLE, well would prob have been a good idea to remove my other hand from the table first "idiot"
Thank You
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Don't Just Complain -- DO SOMETHING!0