Music Thumbnail issue
All my music is tagged correctly and has the right ID3 tags etc... however when playing back an album say Now 95 when in the full screen playback, certain songs show different artwork than Now 95 and instead show album artwork from the artists...? i've rechecked the ID3 and folder properties however they are all correct...

please help it's driving me nuts!

PS, I checked another skin on playback but it's fine, have I selected something without thinking?
nobody? is it just me?

new build and it does the same...
We need more details ....
- Kodi version? Windows version? Version status of Titan skin, skinhelperservice etc.
Log file?
- Folder name should be identical with the id3 tag for the album name (in general: [folder] music --> [subfolder] artist --> [subsubfolder] album
- try to reset the cache of the skinhelper-service ("persistant cache") or even better, delete the folder manually
Hmmm, Now 95 sounds like a various artists album. I never did really test that very well as I have no various artists albums in my library.
That said, I've been working on a complete rewrite of the skinhelper addons which are used for the musicart detection ans scraping and added some logic for various artists albums.

Besides the questions @malvinas2 already asked you, it's probably an idea to try out the Tita beta version on a testsetup to see if that works better for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Thumbnail issue0