v17 Estuary Horizontal/Vertical Scrolling
I really like the new default skin but I'm having trouble with it. I'm not sure if it became a problem with beta 6 or that I just started using the windows store version or if it was even an issue in prior betas (I think I tried beta 1 & 2) but I currently can't scroll vertically on the default page between nodes. I've spent at least an hour trying to search this but I think I'm having trouble describing it properly.

If I hover over the left menu items (Movies, TV Shows, Music, etc.) the scroll wheel works fine but when I'm looking at Movies, I can't scroll down (with the mouse) to the lower nodes. Sometimes I can get it to scroll a small amount but I have to make sure the pointer isn't highlighting anything and I'm spinning the wheel like an arcade golf game.

Maybe this is a better explanation... If I click movies (or any content) and am viewing in a vertical list, I can scroll just fine. When I'm on the default or home page with the horizontal lists combined with vertical groups I can't get to the lower items. I can scroll though the individual horizontal list items that are visible, I just can't get to the lower lists (Unwatched, Random, Genres, Movie sets) using the mouse.

I'm fine with having to use a keyboard, its just easier to hide a mouse from a toddler and it would make my wife happy to keep using the mouse as well. I'm just hoping this is a known bug or there's a checkbox somewhere that needs to be changed.

My main system is running 16 and I have another remote system that I'm running 17 beta 6 and is where I'm having the problem. Both are running Windows 10 and using MySQL and I've updated the advancedsettings.xml for 17 machine (<cache> vs <network>) if that's relevant.

Sorry if this is already in another thread. I couldn't find it.
Thread moved to Estuary support section - discussions is not for support requests.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I am also having this issue. If i go into the actual movie section, there are scroll bars on the right to use. On the home screens, with unwatched movies, etc, the bars are there and no way to navigate with mouse.
Do not remember exactly how it was with Confluence but Estuary (v1 or v2) has never been good to use with a mouse

Best solution I found so far on windows is to use keyboard to navigate
Moanbag is in da place!
I have the same issue I can't scroll down in the main page using the mouse.
Same issue here. Has any solution been found yet? Or maybe a mode to be able to use the mouse? Anything?
(2018-09-22, 20:18)cornim Wrote: Same issue here. Has any solution been found yet? Or maybe a mode to be able to use the mouse? Anything?
No changes have been made to the Estuary skin (yet). Also because Kodi was never intended to be used with a mouse, but with a (TV) remote from a couch, watching the big TV screen.
Mind you, several skins currently don't have any mouse support at all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary Horizontal/Vertical Scrolling0