v17 Color on Main Menu
Hello. I have been pulling my hair out trying to find a how to that works to change cole on main mend. I went thru the 145 post here and unless I missed it, I have not had luck. I am using Kryptin 17 -7 (nightlies) on a FireTv, with a buiild I have started. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Which version of aeon NOx are you using? If it is madnox just use _andy_ menubar mod.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
I am going to guess that is aeon nox:Silvo
If so navigate to
Skin settings>color customisation>Home window>menubar
I am not using Silvo Aeon Nox Redux 5.97

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="skin.aeon.nox.5" version="5.9.7" name="Aeon Nox" provider-name="BigNoid">.

Because I have 4 FireTv products I added on id=skin.aeon.nox.5.name, so my backgrounds don't dissapper.

I tried to go back to Jarvis 16 to see if its Krypton preventing the menu bar to be modified, but that became another problem because downgrading wiped out what was on the Aeon Nox skin except the Moon Man (why is that?) , so ended up putting back the latest Krypton nightlies. I will continue to try and do some backtracking.

Thank you for helping out.
yeah I am not sure what your using and I don't have a firetv so someone else will have to help you sorry to waste your time.
Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color on Main Menu0