Recordings Player TXT OSD Tag
Hi,
when I'm watching live TV I can access the Teletext by clicking the player OSD TXT tab.
But wehn I'm watching a recorded TS the player does NOT display the TXT tab, so I cannot acces the Teletext.

How cn I force the TV player layout when I'm watching recordings?

Thanks,

Setup: W10+K16+Mimic+MP1+PulseEight
That OSD button is displayed when Teletext is available, my guess is that kodi doesn't make it available for recordings. You would need to post in the general forum to confirm.
Hi braz,
You are guessing wrong: the recordings are stored in TS format so they have Teletext available, in fact I can trigger the teletext using the TXT button on my remote.
The thing is that the TXT player triggered with the remote do not offer transparency mode so I can not see the video while the teletext is active.

But with live content when I trigger the teletext with the TXT tag using the P- the transparency mode is activated.

Nevertheless I'll follow your advice.
Thanks,
I'll have to check the visibility condition for that button, can't really test it here since we don't have Teletext.
Thanks for checking Braz,

In Live TV the TXT OSD Tag is displayed regardless from the stream (having, or not teletext embedded).

Actually, the way I see it is that the Recordings should be considered as Live TV assets
so they should be played back with the LiveTV player OSD Tags not the Video OSD Tags.

Cheers,
You must be using an older version of Mimic then. In Mimic 4 & 5, the teletext button is only displayed for livetv and when Pvr.HasTxt. I just removed the livetv condition, so it may be visible in the recordings section now. Can't test though, you'll have to try it and see.
Thanks a lot braz,
since Mimic 4 & 5 is only available for Krypton, I will need to upgrade from Jarvis first. Keep you posted. Cheers.
(2016-12-11, 16:31)albescri Wrote: Thanks a lot braz,
since Mimic 4 & 5 is only available for Krypton, I will need to upgrade from Jarvis first. Keep you posted. Cheers.
I'll post instructions to change a small piece of code for Mimic 3, stay tuned.
Actually, it's not as easy as I hoped to updated Mimic 3 since there are two sets of buttons in the Video OSD. If you want to test, you can try copying the teletext button (id #810) from the livetv section to the not livetv section. You'll also need to give the new control a new id, change it to something like 710.

See https://github.com/braz96/skin.mimic/blo...deoOSD.xml

Mimic 4 & 5 are streamlined with a single group of OSD buttons, making it much easier to manage.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings Player TXT OSD Tag0