Solved 2 problems with a TV server not running 24/7
2.4.6 cannot be loaded. I am attaching the log.
As a temporary solution I use a couple of trivial scripts to disable / enable dvbviewer - mainly because I have kodi installs that are hardly ever used for tv, or are used outside my local network...also handy for looking at a debug log (which seems to be mainly dvbviewer otherwise for me). I map them to the TV submenu.
Disable:
Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.SetAddonEnabled","id":8,"params":{"addonid":"pvr.dvbviewer","enabled":false}}')
and
Enable:
Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.SetAddonEnabled","id":8,"params":{"addonid":"pvr.dvbviewer","enabled":true}}')
Worst case if it doesn't load - click disable, click enable.
Quote:17:28:35.166 T:3096 DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - DVBViewer Client
17:28:35.166 T:3096 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.dvbviewer\pvr.dvbviewer.dll)
17:28:35.168 T:3096 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.dvbviewer\pvr.dvbviewer.dll" with error 126: "Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. "

Can you try to extract the zip file manually? Just extract everything into the folder above. No idea why installing the zip fails.
I actually did extract it manually, that might have been the problem... Let me try the other way...
I uninstalled the DVBViewer Add-on and tried to install it from zip file within Kodi. Same issue.

The required DLL is actually there...
No idea for now. I'm developing on linux, so I haven't tested my windows build. But judging from the error message the dll is just missing. Maybe some AV software is interfering?
The DLL is actually there. No AV, no firewall.
I assume you can't use the Kodi Jenkins build system?
(2016-12-13, 19:16)CiNcH Wrote: I assume you can't use the Kodi Jenkins build system?
Yeah, that's right Sad
Pushing it and testing the nightlies is not in accordance with Kodi guidelines I assume? I would assume it is a build issue.
(2016-12-13, 19:26)CiNcH Wrote: I would assume it is a build issue.

I probably need to update visual studio.
@CiNcH Please try the newest build from a minute ago. Loads fine now.
Looks good now. PVR is starting and Live TV working...

I did a little test already...

When I start Kodi with RS being stopped, I get an error that the server is not reachable, which is perfectly fine. And I get the error once, not every minute or so. Like before, PVR manager is in the following state:

PVR manager is starting up: 0%

I now start the RS. PVR now automatically starts also. Live TV works.

Now I stop Live TV playback and stop the RS again.

I am not getting the parsing timer list error anymore every minute from the DVBViewer add-on (see initial posting), but only one error once that the server is not reachable anymore, which again is perfectly fine.

So that looks great to me. Very cool! The only problem is that I feel guilty for you not getting enough sleep this night...
Yes, I fixed both issues in one go. The error handling was (and to some fraction still is) horrible anyway.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 problems with a TV server not running 24/71