PLEX integration
Hello,

i organize my movies and shows since years with TMM but now i am moving to plex - is there any plan to make TMM ready to write directly into the Plex DB?

THANKS

lg
AL
You may want to have a look at this, hopefully this can help ! http://www.patnotebook.com/using-xbmc-nf...with-plex/

What I would like to achieve with that kind of setup ? Keep using Kodi as a frontend at home while keeping the very same .nfo/images to Plex (allowing me to keep watching the very same content on a distant Kodi installation)

I guess if you just want to use the scrapped data from TinyMediaManager into Plex, all you have to do is to keep using TineMediaManager the same way you used it for Kodi and the Plex pluggin will do the rest, haven't tried it yet though... My media library is on Windows not on Sinology NAS
Hi,

yes i tried this 2 plex extensions and they are working but i still would prefer a solution which directly writes into the plex DB which would give more flexibility (eg add set support)

I am now testing emby - the nfo's (beside the set info) are imported fine and the integration into kodi looks very good but also here a direct integration would be better (as mentioned the set information is not working)

THANKS
lg
AL
a direct integration into a database (kodi, plex, emby, ...) will not be implemented.

tmm is designed to "communicate" with media centers via files (NFOs) and this will stay our focus
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi,

ok thanks

lg
AL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLEX integration0