Really pleased with DVB Viewer & RS plugin!
Hi,

So for the past few days ive been reading up about DVBViewer and the RS plugin for Kodi. I've also been looking through the Kodi forums on advice, tips etc.

I just wanted to say that im really impressed with DVBViewer and the RS plugin for Kodi!

I have things working well.

I've tested over the past few days (purely on UK Freeview Terrestrial) multiple recordings, streaming to 2 Kodi machines + scheduling recordings and everything has worked flawlessly. No channels freezing up or 'kodi not responding' errors etc. The channel switching is nice and quick. Im really pleased!

This evening i have started to load in DVBS signals and pre-configure all the channel groups etc (now im getting my head round the software and setup).

I have 8 DVBS feeds into my Windows Embedded server which ive just loaded 6 x Astra 28.2, 1 x Astra 19.2 and 1 x Hotbird 13e signals. Ive also got 4 x UK Freeview feeds connected and configured!

So far all channels are loading in Kodi and working really well on my server! I will have to spend some time testing things on my client PC's.

I have another DVBS quad tuner on order so will eventually be able to watch & record at the same time from Astra and Hotbird.

I've also just purchased a SAT to IP server which im really hoping i can integrate with my home network & Kodi to take things to the next level!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your help so far and let me know if there is anything i can do with testing / development / donation to the RS plugin for Kodi!

:-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Really pleased with DVB Viewer & RS plugin!0